• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering | Get Organized Now!

In summary, Dawn created an alpha-order F/W Catalog Index to help people using the write-in order form.
pamperdawn
I've created the F/W Catalog Index in alpha order. I hope this is useful to many of you. I figured we needed something if we will be using the "write-in" order form.
If you would rather have the "Word" file attachment let me know privately and I will send to you.

Attachments

• Fall Winter 2005 Catalog Index.pdf
    115.9 KB · Views: 723
catalog referanceThis is great! Thanks for the resource, I'm sure it will be helpful.
Doughgirl :)

Thanks that looks great! you put a lot of time and work into it. Thanks again for sharing. ;)

Dawn,
I wasn't sure I would use this until I saw it--great job! This will be so helpful for me to give guidance to those ordering!
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much for all your work. I really have a hard time remembering wher these items are located in the catalog.

pamperdawn said:
I've created the F/W Catalog Index in alpha order. I hope this is useful to many of you. I figured we needed something if we will be using the "write-in" order form.
If you would rather have the "Word" file attachment let me know privately and I will send to you.
Thanks You!Thank You!

I had this on my list of things to do and you saved me so much time!!

pamperdawn said:

Oh my gosh! Thank you for doing this!!!! At my show yesterday, I had so many questions about where do I find this and what is the warranty on that...I didn't even think about doing something like this!
Awesome...

F/W indexYou're very welcome. I see it has already been put to use with Angela's $2000+ show.

thanksThanks Dawn. This is sooooo helpful. :)

1. What is the F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering?

The F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering is a list of all the products featured in the Fall/Winter 2005 Pampered Chef catalog, organized alphabetically for easy reference and ordering.

2. How can I access the F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering?

You can access the F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering by either downloading it from the Pampered Chef website or by requesting a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I use the F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering to place an order?

Yes, the F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering is designed to make placing orders easier and more efficient. You can use it to quickly find the products you want to purchase and note their corresponding item numbers.

4. Is the F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering updated with current products?

No, the F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering is a historic document and does not reflect current product offerings. However, you can find the most up-to-date product listings on the Pampered Chef website or by consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I use the F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering for party planning?

Yes, the F/W 2005 Catalog Index in Alpha Order for Easy Ordering is a useful tool for party planning as it allows you to easily locate and order the products you want to feature in your party. You can also use it as a reference guide when discussing products with your party guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Evelynt
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Pedey