• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Digital Catalog for Offline Viewing | PDF Version Available | iPad Compatible

In summary, a "Catalog in Pdf Form" is a digital version of a physical product catalog that can be viewed and downloaded as a PDF file. It can be accessed through the company's website and can be printed like any other PDF document. The digital catalog is regularly updated to reflect new products and changes, and it offers advantages such as accessibility, shareability, and eco-friendliness.
safariphoto
Gold Member
Does anyone have a digital copy of the catalog I can keep on my iPad for offline viewing? I was hoping someone would have one. Thanks

You can download the flip catalog for offline viewing

fall2012

Thank you very much :D I hope they do the next catalog too

They do it every season. Sign in like you are a customer about to shop online & you'll see the link to the online catalog (both full and mini) in the shop online section of the web page. ;)

I'm on my iPad right now and I tried to click the link, but it says that it requires Flash, which iPads don't support. So, we'll have to see if there's another way. Also, if you go to your own website and click on the view the full catalog thing, it also brings up that online flip book. You can use that link to share with people, and it will also bring them to your website if they click on things. (Just learned this the other day!) if you notice, the web address of it ends with your PWS ending. :)

What is a "Catalog in Pdf Form"?

A "Catalog in Pdf Form" is a digital version of our physical product catalog that can be viewed and downloaded as a PDF file. It contains all the same information and images as the physical catalog, but in a digital format.

How do I access the "Catalog in Pdf Form"?

You can access the "Catalog in Pdf Form" by visiting our website and clicking on the "Catalog" tab. From there, you can download the PDF file onto your computer or mobile device.

Can I print the "Catalog in Pdf Form"?

Yes, you can print the "Catalog in Pdf Form" just like any other PDF document. This allows you to have a physical copy of our catalog for easy reference and browsing.

Is the "Catalog in Pdf Form" updated regularly?

Yes, the "Catalog in Pdf Form" is updated regularly to reflect any new products, promotions, or changes to existing products. We strive to keep the digital catalog as up-to-date as possible.

Are there any advantages to using the "Catalog in Pdf Form" over the physical catalog?

The "Catalog in Pdf Form" offers several advantages over the physical catalog. It can be accessed and viewed on any device with a PDF reader, it can be easily shared with others, and it is eco-friendly as it eliminates the need for printing and shipping physical catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies