• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Catalog Show Packet: Tips and Ideas for a Successful Event

C
cookingabcs
I have no problem with kitchen show packets... but is there anything besides catalogs, order forms and specials info that you would put in a catalog show packet?:confused: I don't even have a "Thanks for host a catalog show" letter to put in... HELP!!

Thanks.

Alison

You can look in the files section and see what flyers have been made to help boost the catalog sales.
:D

There is a tic-tac-toe file that is great for catalog show hosts. I give a few catalogs and outside orderforms, but really most of my catalog shows are really internet shows and I do a lot of verbal host coaching.

1. What should I include in my catalog show packet?

A typical catalog show packet should include catalogs, order forms, and information about any special promotions or discounts. You may also want to consider including samples of products, hostess rewards information, and any necessary paperwork for guests to fill out during the event.

2. Are there any other items besides catalogs and order forms that I could include?

Absolutely! You could include product information sheets, recipe cards featuring products from your catalog, business cards for guests to take home, and any other marketing materials that may be relevant to your products or company.

3. What about a "Thank You" letter for the host of the catalog show?

A "Thank You" letter is a great addition to any catalog show packet. Not only does it show appreciation for the host, but it also serves as a reminder for them to submit their orders and any necessary paperwork.

4. How can I make my catalog show packet stand out?

To make your catalog show packet more eye-catching and memorable, you can include personalized touches such as handwritten notes or customized labels on the catalogs. You can also add in fun extras like product samples or small gifts to entice guests to attend the show.

5. How important is it to have a well-organized and visually appealing catalog show packet?

A well-organized and visually appealing catalog show packet is crucial for a successful event. It not only makes it easier for guests to browse and place orders, but it also reflects positively on your brand and professionalism. A messy or disorganized packet may give the impression of a disorganized business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ish
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies