1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Catalog Host Benefits Flyer

1. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Hello all! Does anyone have a host benefits flyer for catalog shows. The host flyer PC makes is great, but is made for cooking shows. And unfortunately, I can't edit it to just make a few changes! Just wanted to see if anyone had one I could "borrow" before I tried to make my own. Thanks!

Sep 14, 2009
  2. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

This may not be what you are totally looking for but if you go on CC and to downloads they have a catalog show planner that explains the benefits.

3. JennLizFran

I wish we could edit the one's from PC. The second page of the cooking show one would be great if I could just change the wording in a few places. I guess I'll try and make one up myself! Wish me luck, haha!

Sep 15, 2009
  4. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

Here is the one for the catalog show from CC

:chef:

Attached Files:

Sep 15, 2009
  5. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

This is what I use - not sure if its what your looking for. I found it on here. I use this with a short cover letter that has room to make a routing list.

Attached Files:

Sep 15, 2009
  6. JennLizFran

That's great! Thanks! I'm looking for something to give to someone to get them to book a catalog show, listing all the benefits, the host special, etc...so this I can edit, to add a picture or 2, and just change where it says already booked. Thanks a bunch!!! I do much better when I have a starting point! You guys are awesome....and so creative!

Sep 15, 2009
  7. JennLizFran

Ok, here's what I came up with, I intentionally did it so it could just be printed in black & white. What do you all think?

Sep 17, 2009
  8. JennLizFran

Might help if I attached the flyer!

Attached Files:

Sep 17, 2009
  9. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

:( Would love to see it- but alas, I don't have Publisher.

Sep 17, 2009
  10. JennLizFran

I'll try to convert it to Word or PDF and re-post

Sep 17, 2009
Have something to add?