• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Host Benefits Flyer for Catalog Shows?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party allows you to earn free and discounted products, exclusive host-only items, and receive personalized cooking tips and advice from a consultant. It is easy to host a party by contacting a consultant or visiting the website to request a catalog and order forms. There is no minimum requirement for hosting a party and host benefits can be redeemed within 10 days after the party. Even if you and your consultant do not live in the same area, you can still host a party and earn benefits through a personalized online party link.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello all! Does anyone have a host benefits flyer for catalog shows. The host flyer PC makes is great, but is made for cooking shows. And unfortunately, I can't edit it to just make a few changes! Just wanted to see if anyone had one I could "borrow" before I tried to make my own. Thanks!

This may not be what you are totally looking for but if you go on CC and to downloads they have a catalog show planner that explains the benefits.

I wish we could edit the one's from PC. The second page of the cooking show one would be great if I could just change the wording in a few places. I guess I'll try and make one up myself! Wish me luck, haha!

Here is the one for the catalog show from CC

:chef:

Attachments

• PC Catalog Show Planner 001.pdf
    381.2 KB · Views: 656
This is what I use - not sure if its what your looking for. I found it on here. I use this with a short cover letter that has room to make a routing list.

Attachments

• catalogshowplannerBLK.doc
    64 KB · Views: 461
That's great! Thanks! I'm looking for something to give to someone to get them to book a catalog show, listing all the benefits, the host special, etc...so this I can edit, to add a picture or 2, and just change where it says already booked. Thanks a bunch!!! I do much better when I have a starting point! You guys are awesome....and so creative!

Ok, here's what I came up with, I intentionally did it so it could just be printed in black & white. What do you all think?

Might help if I attached the flyer!

Attachments

• OctCat.pub
    205 KB · Views: 297
:( Would love to see it- but alas, I don't have Publisher.

I'll try to convert it to Word or PDF and re-post

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party?

As a Pampered Chef catalog host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only items. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and receive personalized cooking tips and advice from a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I host a Pampered Chef catalog party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party is easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a catalog and order forms. Then, gather your friends and family and share the catalog with them. Your consultant will handle all the orders and deliveries, making it a hassle-free experience for you.

What is the minimum requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party?

There is no minimum requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party. Whether you have just a few friends or a large group, you can still earn host benefits and have a fun and rewarding experience.

When will I receive my host benefits from a Pampered Chef catalog party?

Your host benefits will be calculated and available to redeem once your party is closed, which is typically within 10 days after the party date. Your consultant will discuss the best way for you to redeem your benefits, whether it's through a catalog party, online party, or personal order.

Can I host a Pampered Chef catalog party if I do not live in the same area as my consultant?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef catalog party even if you and your consultant do not live in the same area. Your consultant can provide you with a personalized online party link and you can share it with your friends and family. Your consultant will then handle all the orders and deliveries, so you can still earn host benefits and enjoy the Pampered Chef experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • keril
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
keril
Replies
Views
kam