• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Bridal Show for Out of State Bride?

In summary, the conversation is about organizing a bridal shower for someone who lives in a different state and wants everything to be shipped to her. The suggestion is to do an "online/catalog show" where guests can place orders for both themselves and the bride. The hostess can then move the items ordered for the bride onto a separate order for her. It is also suggested to ship all gifts directly to the bride and let guests know they can also order for themselves, which will contribute to more free gifts for the bride. The conversation also includes tips for wording the invitation and keeping track of gifts for the bride.
junkfortara
Gold Member
Hi All,
I'm trying to organize a bridal shower for my sister-- however the trick is she lives in California (I'm in MN), most of our relatives are in SD and she wants everything shipped to CA. So I'm thinking the best way is to do an "online/catalog show". Any ideas or suggestions on how I word an invite and exactly how to manage logistics of orders for guests vs orders for the bride?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Tara

I just did a Bridal Show that was local. Don't know if this will help.....
As people were checking out I put everything on their order (for them and for the bride), and they made their payment. Then I moved everything in P3 off of their order and onto an order for the bride. I did it mainly for the convenience of the hostess so it would be easier for her to sort, but also for the bride. If she has any trouble with any of the products, she will have the reciept for them and won't have trouble with exchanges. The guests reciepts will only show the products that are actually for them, but will show overpayment. Everything ended up even for the total payment of the show.
Don't know if you could somehow do something of the sorts to help you.

Interesting Leslie- so you submitted two separate shows?

I am hosting this show for my sister (though of course I'm giving her all benefits) plus many of the guests will be spread through the country. I guess I'll just need to charge direct shipping for everyone except the bride?

Any tips or suggestions for wording on an invitation? This is unique!

No, just one show, but there was an order there for the bride. I moved the items people were ordering for her to an order with her name on it. This would really come in handy if someone was doing direct ship for themselves, but wanted the bride's items shipped to her.

I have guests mark which items are for the bride and I do not separate out the orders - too much work plus the guest wouldn't get the freebie of the month.

I have always had bridal showers shipped to me as a service to the bride & host. They are all so busy just before the wedding and it's easy for me. If the shower was long distance I would mark the bride's gifts with a highlighter so there's no question what the bride gets and to make it as easy as possible for whoever had to sort it.

One thing I have done is put all the bride's gifts in one order on P3, print it and then delete it. I then write next to each item who she got it from. That way she has a list for thank you notes and to use if she has an issue with one of the items. That printout would not be an official order form but it would have the show info on it as well as who's name it was ordered under. I did have a bride need to do an adjustment and CS was very understanding about the name on the order being different. They expect that with a shower.

In the situation that the OP has I would have the shower shipped to the bride and put the gifts on a customer order in the bride's name and pay for the $4.25 shipping as a consultant gift. I would tell the guests that they could also order for themselves and make sure they understand that their order will be direct shipped. Don't forget to remind them that purchasing for themselves also adds up to more free gifts for the bride.

1. What is a Catalog Bridal Show for Out of State Bride?

A Catalog Bridal Show for Out of State Bride is a virtual event that allows brides who are planning their wedding from out of state to still have access to all of our products and services. It is a convenient and efficient way for brides to browse, shop, and learn about our pampering products and wedding planning tips.

2. How does the Catalog Bridal Show work?

The Catalog Bridal Show is an online event that can be accessed from any device with internet connection. Brides can browse through our virtual catalog, watch live demonstrations, chat with consultants, and make purchases from the comfort of their own home.

3. Can I still receive the same benefits as a traditional bridal show?

Absolutely! Our Catalog Bridal Show offers the same benefits as a traditional show, such as exclusive discounts, freebies, and the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a show. Plus, with the convenience of shopping online, you can take your time to make informed decisions and avoid the hustle and bustle of a physical event.

4. Do I need to live in the same state as the consultant hosting the Catalog Bridal Show?

No, you can attend a Catalog Bridal Show hosted by any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of where you live. This is the perfect solution for brides who are planning their wedding from out of state and do not have access to a physical bridal show in their area.

5. How do I RSVP for a Catalog Bridal Show?

You can RSVP for a Catalog Bridal Show by contacting the consultant hosting the event directly. They will provide you with a link to access the virtual event and any other information you may need. You can also find a list of upcoming Catalog Bridal Shows on our website and RSVP through there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • cheftracyp