• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Poem for a Catalog Booking to Cheer Up Mom in the Hospital

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a poem they had found on a website. The poem was about booking a catalog show for their mommy while she's in the hospital. After not receiving any responses, the person found the poem elsewhere and wanted to share it with others. The poem is from the perspective of an unborn baby asking someone to host a Pampered Chef show for their mommy while she takes care of the baby.
tinaglotzbach
Gold Member
Im looking for a poem I had found on this sight a while back. It talked about booking a catalog show fir my mommy while shes at the hospital .It was super cute I thought I had saved it but didnt:(Does anyone have anything like this?

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Found It Somewhere else but thought someone might love it as much as I do so here you go :)

Hi ______,I'm not here yet, but I'm sensing that Mommy's trying to do too much right now. She and Daddy are expecting me to arrive around [due date], but I can't read yet and didn't read the baby books ... so I'll let her know when I'm ready to venture out of this warm cozy environment and meet the world. Mommy's hoping to stay home with me for about ___ weeks and not do any Pampered chef Shows so that she can have lots of time to cuddle with me. But I heard her tell Daddy that she still wants to meet her goals while she's home taking care of me.I thought I'd send a quick note to ask if you were interested in hosting a Catalog Show for my Mommy? I'm really going to be demanding a lot of her attention and I heard the doctor say that she will need to take it easy for a few weeks after I arrive. By collecting a few orders, you'd be able to earn some items off your Pampered chef wish list for free and at a discount AND help my Mommy too! If you are interested, you can call her at _______ or e-mail her at ________. I just know her as "Mommy", but you might know her as _________ . Love,
Baby's Name

What is a Catalog Booking Poem?

A Catalog Booking Poem is a fun and creative way to invite your friends and family to host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products. It is a short and rhyming poem that is included in the catalog or can be shared through email or social media.

How do I use a Catalog Booking Poem?

Simply choose a Catalog Booking Poem from our selection and personalize it with your party information. You can then include it in your catalog, share it through email or social media, or even recite it in person to your potential host.

Do I have to use a Catalog Booking Poem?

No, you do not have to use a Catalog Booking Poem. It is simply a fun and creative way to invite your friends and family to host a party. You can also use our traditional invitation cards or simply invite people through word of mouth.

Can I create my own Catalog Booking Poem?

Yes, you can definitely create your own Catalog Booking Poem. Just make sure to include the necessary information such as the date, time, and location of the party, as well as your contact information for guests to RSVP. You can also use our online tool to help you create a personalized poem.

Are there any benefits to using a Catalog Booking Poem?

Yes, using a Catalog Booking Poem can make your party invitations more fun and memorable, which can increase the chances of your friends and family hosting a party for you. It also adds a personal touch and shows your creativity and enthusiasm for Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies