• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gently Used Dots Catalog Bag & Pampered Chef Items - $20 Shipped!

In summary, the "Gently Used Dots Catalog Bag & Pampered Chef Items" is a package that includes a catalog bag and a selection of gently used Pampered Chef items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The items included are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but they are all high-quality products in great condition. Purchasing this bag not only gives you a great deal, but also promotes sustainability by reducing waste and extending the lifespan of these items. These items do not come with warranties, but the seller stands behind their quality and will assist with any issues. Returns or exchanges are not accepted for this product, but any issues can be addressed by contacting the seller.
Melissa Redford
FOR SALE: Dots Catalog bag, gently used. Zero defects.
I'll take $20 for it, shipped.
I also have a few PC items that I'd like to get rid of, I will send them with the bag for shipping cost only, if you want them. All is clean and in gently used shape, no holes or tears.
Cross posting with social media.
1 tan hat-old logo
1 pink hat-old logo
1 L Ladies Pink quilted vest-old logo
1 XL Ladies Black short sleeved shirt-old logo
1 L Ladies Green Fleece Hoodie Sweater-old logo
1 PC Dots Black and white apron-old logo
1 PC Red Apron-new logo

Attachments

• 20190201_142515.jpg
    20190201_142515.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 567
Melissa Redford said:
FOR SALE: Dots Catalog bag, gently used. Zero defects.
I'll take $20 for it, shipped.
I also have a few PC items that I'd like to get rid of, I will send them with the bag for shipping cost only, if you want them. All is clean and in gently used shape, no holes or tears.
Cross posting with social media.
1 tan hat-old logo
1 pink hat-old logo
1 L Ladies Pink quilted vest-old logo
1 XL Ladies Black short sleeved shirt-old logo
1 L Ladies Green Fleece Hoodie Sweater-old logo
1 PC Dots Black and white apron-old logo
1 PC Red Apron-new logo
Can I find out how much it would cost to ship all of it including the bag to 23453

Is this still available?

What items are included in the "Gently Used Dots Catalog Bag & Pampered Chef Items"?

The "Gently Used Dots Catalog Bag & Pampered Chef Items" includes one catalog bag and a variety of gently used Pampered Chef items. The specific items included may vary, but they typically include kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

Can I choose which items are included in the bag?

No, the items included in the bag are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, they are all high-quality Pampered Chef products that have been gently used and are still in great condition.

What are the benefits of purchasing a "Gently Used Dots Catalog Bag & Pampered Chef Items"?

By purchasing a "Gently Used Dots Catalog Bag & Pampered Chef Items," you are not only getting a great deal on high-quality products, but you are also reducing waste and promoting sustainability. These items have been gently used and are still in great condition, so you are also helping to extend their lifespan.

Are the items in the bag covered by any warranties?

No, since these items are gently used, they are not covered by any warranties. However, we stand behind the quality of our products and are confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase.

Can I return or exchange any of the items in the bag?

Due to the nature of this product, we do not accept returns or exchanges for the "Gently Used Dots Catalog Bag & Pampered Chef Items." However, if there is an issue with any of the items, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • kcmckay