• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales at Cash N Carry Booths: Tips for Low Budget and High Demand

In summary, the conversation focused on ways to generate income through booths for a Pampered Chef business. The suggestions included borrowing items from another consultant, using sales and discounts to attract customers, and focusing on generating bookings and recruit leads. The importance of follow-up was also emphasized, with the reminder that booths are primarily for generating leads rather than immediate sales. The importance of a positive and helpful approach was also mentioned, and the suggestion to seek guidance and feedback from a director or upline was given. The conversation also advised against doing cash and carry at booths and instead focusing on taking orders and booking shows.
milkangel
I have 5 booths in the next 3 months and 2 are back to back i mean 2 in one weekend and I am low on cash and carry stuff and also low on funds to get them. What can i do? every time last year i have sold over 150. how to get them? ideas also to get orders out of the catalog at every booth?

see if you can borrow the items from another consultant, then place an order to replace them! I look at booths as business generating, so I don't really focus on immediate sales. I would rather focus on getting bookings and recruit leads, but that is just my view.

Do a tri-fold board for your February booth(s) and advertise that the non-glazed stoneware is on sale at 20% off! That gets them to the table. Once they are there, I know that they are interested in the PC products. I make sure that they are aware of the sale (because many will buy on the spot for a sale even if they normally were not in the market to buy today) & I ask them if they would like to be on my e-mail newsletter. Most say yes. While they are filling out the form, they usually mention how much they love PC. That's when I respond with "You should think about hosting a show so that you can get lot's of items for free or at a discount!" I just gave up my monthly booth to my recruits (since the military is moving us soon to a new duty station), but working a 6 hour booth I usually collected $200-$250 in sales and booked 3 shows with that method. All of the customers who filled out the contact forms were good customer leads too! Not just someone trying to win a freebie. :D

now more than before i strted pc we need the extra incom how to do that with very little shows?

The few times I've tried to take cash and carry I have not guessed the right items to bring. It's not worth carrying all that and then taking it back home - and I have a TON of things I could take if I was so inclined.

Just have catalogs and order forms. Maybe offer a 10% discount or discounted direct shipping.

In my opinion, the purpose of a booth is to generate bookings and recruits and a few orders on the side is the gravy. I always offer a drawing to encourage people to give me their info. AND I always give out magnets. I have gotten calls from magnets that people have had for years. If you want to make an investment buy some magnets. The key to doing a booth is the follow-up. If you don't follow-up you are wasting your time and effort.

If they ask about cash & carry just tell them that there is no way you can know what people will want and besides, this way they don't have to carry things around all day.

milkangel said:
now more than before i strted pc we need the extra incom how to do that with very little shows?
Have you talked with your director or other upline? It seems that you have the same questions frequently. There's no magic. You just have to get on the phone, make sure people know you do this and that they know what THEY can get from doing a show. Make it about them. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but you sound needy from your posts. If that is how your customers view you that could be why you have trouble booking. Make a plan on how you can help others through your Pampered Chef business and then follow through. If you approach people with "I am so excited about what PC is offering you this month. You won't believe what you can get!" rather than "I need..." you will get much more business.

Ask your director to listen in to your conversations or role play with her or another consultant friend and ask them to critique you. They may hear something that you don't realize. They might have ideas on how you can improve your approach.

I never do cash and carry at my booths. Just display your products and take orders.

I agree totally with Beth. Booths are for leads. Talk to your recruiter, director, upline--they are there to help you!

milkangel said:

focus on booking shows at these booths, not sales! Yes, sales are immediate money, but getting one booking from a booth can lead to endless possibilities.
I usually have a door prize, and while they are filling out the drawing slip ask lots of questions! Make sure to get emails, even if they aren't ready for anything yet, putting them on your monthly newsletter mailing could payoff later down the road. Bring your calendar and try to book on the spot (maybe offer a bonus to book on the spot).
You will definately get the most bang for your buck in bookings, not sales!!

why not take the cash-n-carry items you do have and make a nice gift-basket, and use it as a Drawing giveaway? That may get you some fresh leads and bookings! This is from an idea that I got in an email from another consultant.
I myself do a lot of quarter auctions and what I found really goes is a
bundle of gadgets. I recently bundled together mini whipper, pan scrapers,
citrus peeler, mini spreader, 1 quikut paring knife and a seasons best
cookbook and people went nuts.

If you have several close together, use the same basket for all of them, and just plan on ordering the items for that person when they win. Don't do the drawing at the event...just do it at home and call the person who won.

I got alot of leads/slips for putting together just a Reusable grocery bag with food in it- to emulate a "Free Cooking Show!" with a couple Season's Best cookbooks in it. People loved it.

Well i did have some cas n carry to bringtothe show yesterday but They mostly orderd out of the catalog insted being i gave 10% off and one did order a stone. I guess i sold over 180 out of the catalog so i am now active again. I got also for doing the FREE cooking show and i also did this who ever gets the highest cooking shw gets a goodie bag for free ( what i have in my closet) and i have now 8 mabies 1 yes and 2-3 recruit leads from this booth. So i guess the lord was not done with me yet in this Biz i alwasys pray be fore the show and give it over to him and he alwasys keeps it going. now to do my calls and host coaching. and 3 in march.

Glad to hear that it was so successful! Make sure you follow up with those leads and maybes! Wishing you much success!

What are Cash N Carry items?

Cash N Carry items are products that are available for immediate purchase and do not require a consultant to place an order. They are typically items that are popular and in high demand, making them easily accessible for customers.

Can I purchase Cash N Carry items online?

No, Cash N Carry items are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. This allows for a more personal shopping experience and the opportunity to ask any questions about the products before making a purchase.

Do Cash N Carry items count towards a host's rewards?

Yes, Cash N Carry items count towards a host's rewards when purchased at a party or show. This means that the host can earn free or discounted products by having Cash N Carry items purchased at their party.

Are Cash N Carry items available at every Pampered Chef party?

Cash N Carry items are not guaranteed to be available at every Pampered Chef party. It ultimately depends on the consultant's inventory and the popularity of the items. However, many consultants do make an effort to have a variety of Cash N Carry items available at their parties.

What are the benefits of purchasing Cash N Carry items?

Purchasing Cash N Carry items allows for immediate gratification, as the products are available for purchase at the party instead of having to wait for an order to be placed. It also gives customers the opportunity to see and touch the products before purchasing, as well as ask any questions they may have about the items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies