• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reordering? What to Stock & How to Handle Warranties

In summary, the author recommends that sellers update their inventory in order to better serve customers and avoid carrying inventory. The author recommends using the new mobile app to place orders and avoid carrying inventory.
Jasmine
I am sure that this has been asked before, but time to update! What items do you make sure you have in stock? Do you carry stoneware? If so, how do you handle the warranty? I sold over $200 last week at my market and I need to reorder. I am trying to get an idea of what people by the most and they least. I thought it was weird I sold 2 of the 1 cup prep bowls. What about spices, I sure have a lot of people looking for them.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I can totally see people buying the 1-cup prep bowls, instead of a whole set of 6.For me, it never worked carrying stock. They always wanted something I didn't have. Ig I had ice cream scoops, they wanted pizza wheels. If I had pizza wheels, they wanted ice cream scoops.The whole idea for booths is for consultants NOT to have to carry stock, but to get bookings.

Agreed with Shellbeach. Carrying inventory- especially the big items you are mentioning, is discouraged. For one, as you mention, the warranty would be a nightmare. Because you would have to personally handle those warranty items, with little to no proof of sale. Whereas leaving the warranty with PC Home Office, puts it on THEM to fulfill and police for those trying to get something they shouldn't. (we know folks aren't always honest about warranty replacement).Second- the COST! It's not worth it. With the new mobile app, assuming you have a personal website, you can place an order for any of those items right then and there with very little difficulty, and even better with the changed direct shipping rates.I only brought "inventory" items that I had around in my closet that I wanted to get rid of- extra products, discontinued items, etc. Any time I bought items, I was left stuck with most of them.(K.I.S.S.) Keep It Super Simple!

The new shipping costs/system can really work to your advantage in these situations. You can tell people you'll pay for direct shipping to their homes. You pay the extra $2 + tax. You are providing great customer service and no concerns over guarantees or carrying inventory.One of my favorite things about our company, no inventory needed!

What products should I stock up on when reordering?

It is recommended to stock up on our top-selling products, as well as any seasonal or limited edition items that are popular with customers. You can also consider purchasing new products that have been recently released.

How do I handle warranties for products?

If a customer has an issue with a product that is still under warranty, you can direct them to our customer service team. They will be able to assist with replacing or repairing the product according to our warranty policy.

Can I customize my reorder based on my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize your reorder by selecting the specific products and quantities that you need. This can be done through our online ordering system or by contacting our customer service team.

Are there any benefits to setting up automatic reorders?

Yes, setting up automatic reorders can save you time and ensure that you always have your essential products in stock. You can also receive special discounts and promotions for setting up automatic reorders.

How can I track my reorders?

You can track your reorders through our online ordering system or by contacting our customer service team. We also provide order confirmation emails and shipment tracking information to keep you updated on the status of your reorder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LaLaTheBaker
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Deborah Helser
  • Kate Siciliano
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay