• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Cash and Carry Receipts and Warranties

In summary, a cash and carry receipt is a document that serves as proof of purchase for items bought directly from a store or vendor. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you do not need a cash and carry receipt for your purchases, but it can be helpful for tracking expenses and for customer returns or exchanges. It can also be used for tax purposes and a duplicate copy can be requested if lost. After a party or event, it is recommended to keep the receipts for at least 30 days before disposing of them or keeping them for personal records.
turtle15
Am I remembering correctly that if a customer buys a cash and carry item, it is not covered under warranty? If that is the case, do you not give them a receipt?

btt - Anyone?

I think it is up to the consultant that sells it to them. Generally, no there is no warranty because there's no way to figure out where & when you bought those items.

I give them a receipt so they can find me again if they have any issues with their product. It is just a modified outside order form with my information on it.

cookingwithlove said:
I give them a receipt so they can find me again if they have any issues with their product. It is just a modified outside order form with my information on it.

Would you be able to share this? I like this idea.

What is a cash and carry receipt?

A cash and carry receipt is a document that serves as proof of purchase for items bought directly from a store or vendor, rather than through a delivery or online order. It includes a list of items purchased, their prices, and the total amount paid.

Do I need a cash and carry receipt for my Pampered Chef purchases?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you do not need a cash and carry receipt for your purchases. However, keeping track of your receipts can be helpful for tracking expenses and for customer returns or exchanges.

Can I use a cash and carry receipt for tax purposes?

Yes, you can use a cash and carry receipt for tax purposes if you are a consultant or have a registered business. It can serve as proof of expenses and help with deductions on your taxes. It is recommended to keep all receipts for at least 3 years in case of an audit.

Can I get a duplicate copy of a lost/missing cash and carry receipt?

Yes, if you have lost or misplaced your cash and carry receipt, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service to request a duplicate copy. Keep in mind that you will need to provide details such as the date of purchase and the items bought for them to locate the receipt.

What should I do with my cash and carry receipts after a party or event?

After a party or event, it is recommended to keep all cash and carry receipts for at least 30 days in case of any customer returns or exchanges. After that, you can dispose of them or keep them for your personal records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
dessertMama
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies