• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top-Selling Cash and Carry Items for Your Next Vendor Fair

In summary, "Cash and Carry Items" are products available for immediate purchase at Pampered Chef parties or events, indicated by a symbol in the catalog. These items cannot be purchased online, but can be ordered through a consultant's website. They are typically discounted and can be returned or exchanged within 30 days with a receipt. Some exclusions may apply.
LaLaTheBaker
I am going to do a vendor fair and have a few cash and items. What items sell the best items? Which items should I have on hand?

LaLaTheBaker said:
I am going to do a vendor fair and have a few cash and items. What items sell the best items? Which items should I have on hand?
Hello! Welcome to Chef Success!I did about a 1/2 dozen vendor fairs when I was still selling. I rarely had luck stocking anything that would sell. My advice, is don't invest in inventory. If you have spices or rubs, they'll ask for a food chopper. If you have spatulas, they'll want cookbooks. And on and on.PC doesn't encourage you to carry inventory for that very reason. Just take your consultant kit & whatever items you own that you love. You can display them so visitors can see the quality. Make an attractive booth that draws folks in so you can chat about how you love PC product.The best outcome of vendor fairs is getting outside your circle of friends & family to get bookings! I met some cool people & had cooking shows, and I'm still in contact with a few of those vendor fair folks.

I agree, I never used to carry any cash and carry but a lady that used to purchase from a former consultant kinda talked me into it! Never again! three years later I'm still trying to sell those items! I now use them as incentives for bookings and recruiting. Don't do it is my advice.

1. What are "Cash and Carry Items"?

"Cash and Carry Items" are products that are available for immediate purchase at a Pampered Chef party or event. These items are typically in stock and can be purchased on the spot without the need for ordering.

2. How do I know which items are considered "Cash and Carry"?

When browsing through our catalog or at a Pampered Chef party, look for the "Cash and Carry" symbol next to the product. This indicates that the item is available for immediate purchase.

3. Can I purchase "Cash and Carry Items" online?

No, "Cash and Carry Items" are only available for purchase at a Pampered Chef party or event. However, you can order these items online through your consultant's personal website and have them shipped directly to you.

4. Are "Cash and Carry Items" discounted?

Yes, "Cash and Carry Items" are typically discounted at Pampered Chef parties or events. This is a great way to save on your favorite products!

5. Can I return or exchange "Cash and Carry Items"?

Yes, "Cash and Carry Items" can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase with a receipt. Please note that some exclusions may apply, so it's best to check with your consultant for specific return and exchange policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thov99
  • Kate Siciliano