• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling a Carry Less Sell More Bag?

In summary, the Carry Less Sell More Bag is made from durable polyester material that is lightweight and water-resistant. It has a total of five compartments, including a main compartment, two side pockets, and two front pockets. The main compartment is designed to fit a standard-sized Pampered Chef Catalog and other materials. The bag is machine washable on a gentle cycle with cold water, but air-drying is recommended. It also comes with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
ChefAndiHV
Gold Member
Does anyone have a Carry Less Sell More bag they would like to sell ? Please let me know if you do. I would really like to purchase one.

Thanks,
Andrea

Look on ebay- I just one last week on there! Alanna

I have one. $45 incl shipping.

Leslie do you still have this available?

No - I just sold it this week.

I have one I would sell. :)

I have one I would be willing to sell! I can't help it! I like to take too much stuff to my shows! hehe!

I'm really interested - zap or PM me with cost to 98007 please? Thanks.

Yes I do, I can sell it to you for $15 if you'd like...never used it

1. What is the material of the Carry Less Sell More Bag?

The Carry Less Sell More Bag is made from durable polyester material that is both lightweight and water-resistant.

2. How many compartments does the Carry Less Sell More Bag have?

The Carry Less Sell More Bag has a total of five compartments, including a main compartment, two side pockets, and two front pockets.

3. Can the Carry Less Sell More Bag fit a standard-sized Pampered Chef Catalog?

Yes, the main compartment of the Carry Less Sell More Bag is designed to fit a standard-sized Pampered Chef Catalog, along with other materials such as order forms and business cards.

4. Is the Carry Less Sell More Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Carry Less Sell More Bag can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with cold water. However, we recommend air-drying to maintain the bag's shape and durability.

5. Does the Carry Less Sell More Bag come with a warranty?

Yes, the Carry Less Sell More Bag comes with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your bag, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • Dottame
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dottame
  • Florida Pampered Chef