1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Carrot cupcake question

1. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

Silly question, but how do you "carefully" remove the cups from the pan during the show? I want to demo them and I even watched the demo on CC, but they skipped over that part. Thanks!

Oct 8, 2009
  2. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

when i make these i use the mini tart shaper to push in the middles for the filling and they usually slid right out with that...i hope that makes sense!

Oct 9, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You can also use the citrus peeler to help pry things out of the MMP. Because it's plastic, it won't hurt the pan.

Oct 9, 2009
  4. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

Thanks for the ideas...Someone actually suggested that I use the mini cupcake liners...They worked great!

Oct 9, 2009
  5. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

I frequently use one of our cake testers which are no longer part of our Supply list. A toothpick would do the same thing. Just run it around the edges of the cupcake, and
    lift up.

Oct 10, 2009
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

That's kind of funny that the video skipped that part! They knew it could get messy. :) Just make sure you don't overfill the cups- so they don't bake over the top- those won't come out so nice....but they make great sample pieces! :) Pampered....NOT PERFECT right?

Oct 10, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted