• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carrot CuPampered Chefake Question

In summary, a Carrot Cupcake is a dessert made with grated carrots, spices, and other ingredients, typically topped with cream cheese frosting. It can be made in a Pampered Chef Stoneware Muffin Pan, which helps evenly distribute heat for perfect baking. No special equipment is needed, but using a Pampered Chef Food Chopper can make grating carrots easier. The main ingredients for Carrot Cupcakes include flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, vegetable oil, eggs, grated carrots, and spices. Eggs can be substituted with a vegan alternative or applesauce.
jnsr96
Silly question, but how do you "carefully" remove the cups from the pan during the show? I want to demo them and I even watched the demo on CC, but they skipped over that part. Thanks!

when i make these i use the mini tart shaper to push in the middles for the filling and they usually slid right out with that...i hope that makes sense!

You can also use the citrus peeler to help pry things out of the MMP. Because it's plastic, it won't hurt the pan.

Thanks for the ideas...Someone actually suggested that I use the mini cupcake liners...They worked great!

I frequently use one of our cake testers which are no longer part of our Supply list. A toothpick would do the same thing. Just run it around the edges of the cupcake, and
lift up.

That's kind of funny that the video skipped that part! They knew it could get messy. :) Just make sure you don't overfill the cups- so they don't bake over the top- those won't come out so nice....but they make great sample pieces! :) Pampered....NOT PERFECT right?

What is a Carrot Cupcake?

A Carrot Cupcake is a delicious dessert made with grated carrots, spices, and other ingredients, typically topped with cream cheese frosting.

Can I make Carrot Cupcakes in the Pampered Chef Stoneware Muffin Pan?

Yes, you can make Carrot Cupcakes in the Pampered Chef Stoneware Muffin Pan. The stoneware material helps to evenly distribute heat for perfectly baked cupcakes.

Do I need any special equipment to make Carrot Cupcakes?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make Carrot Cupcakes. However, using the Pampered Chef Food Chopper can make grating carrots easier and quicker.

What ingredients do I need to make Carrot Cupcakes?

The main ingredients for Carrot Cupcakes are flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, vegetable oil, eggs, grated carrots, and spices such as cinnamon and nutmeg. You can also add nuts or raisins for added texture and flavor.

Can I make Carrot Cupcakes without eggs?

Yes, you can make Carrot Cupcakes without eggs. You can use a vegan egg substitute or applesauce as a replacement for eggs in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies