• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carolyn!!! Find Me at Conference!!

In summary, the "Carolyn!!! Find Me at Conference!!" event is a conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants to network, attend workshops, and learn about new products and strategies. It will take place on [date] at [location] and registration can be done through a Pampered Chef consultant account. There is a registration fee for the conference, but significant others or family members who are also consultants are welcome to attend.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
I have invites for you, will save me mailing them to you!! Maybe we can hookup at the conference club lunch, since we're going to be at the same level table this year!!

Lori - I just PM'd you my cell number - see in soon!

1. What is the conference about?

The "Carolyn!!! Find Me at Conference!!" event is a conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a chance for consultants to network, attend workshops, and learn about new products and strategies.

2. When and where is the conference taking place?

The conference will take place on [date] at [location]. Exact details and schedule will be provided closer to the event date.

3. How do I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and follow the prompts to register for the event. Registration typically opens a few months before the conference date.

4. Is there a cost to attend the conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the conference. This fee covers the cost of workshops, materials, and other conference expenses. The fee may vary from year to year.

5. Can I bring a guest to the conference?

The conference is open to Pampered Chef consultants only. However, if you have a significant other or family member who is also a consultant, they are welcome to attend with you. Please make sure to register them for the event as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • quiverfull7