• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carnival Tickets for Prizes - Where to Get Them?

In summary, carnival tickets for prizes are typically purchased at the event or carnival itself. The cost of these tickets can vary and it is best to check with the event organizer for specific pricing information. Cash is usually accepted as a form of payment, but some events may also accept credit or debit cards. Discounts or deals may be available, so it is recommended to check with the event organizer or their website. Online ticket purchasing options may be available, but it is best to check with the event organizer beforehand.
melaniepc
my pc consultant I had at my party had tickets almost like you get at a carnival, she used those for prizes at the end. does anyone know where to get those?

Re: ticketsI think I got mine at Walmart... Staples also has them. I use them for my shows, and my classroom!

Re: ticketsI got mine at Walmart, too.Sometimes (usually in the fall) they have them at Dollar Tree (near the teaching supplies).

Re: ticketsgot mine at walmart

Re: ticketsWalmart here too!

Re: tickets:DWalmart here three!

Re: ticketsI got mine at Walmart, but if you have time to wait for them to ship, they also have them at Oriental Trading, and they are a little bit cheaper, if you were going to put a full order together of stuff anyway. Next time I order party supplies I'm going to add on the tickets and get everything shipped free.

Re: ticketslooks like I am going to walmart! thanks

Re: ticketsGot mine at Cappells, but I am not sure if those are statewide.
I don't shop at Walmart much, I am a Target girl, haven't seem them there.

Re: ticketsDollar stores!

Re: ticketsI got mine at the party store

1. Where can I purchase carnival tickets for prizes?

At Pampered Chef, we do not sell carnival tickets for prizes. These tickets are typically purchased at the event or carnival itself.

2. How much do carnival tickets for prizes typically cost?

The cost of carnival tickets for prizes can vary depending on the event and the number of tickets purchased. It is best to check with the event organizer for specific pricing information.

3. Can I use cash to buy carnival tickets for prizes?

Most events and carnivals will accept cash as a form of payment for carnival tickets. However, some may also accept credit or debit cards. It is best to check with the event organizer beforehand.

4. Are there any discounts or deals available for carnival tickets for prizes?

Some events and carnivals may offer discounts or deals on carnival tickets, such as early bird pricing or bulk ticket discounts. Check with the event organizer or their website for any available discounts.

5. Can I buy carnival tickets for prizes online?

It depends on the event or carnival. Some may offer online ticket purchases, while others may only sell tickets at the event itself. Check with the event organizer for ticket purchasing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
Replies