• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: What Is a "Carmel Apple Wreath"?

In summary, a "Carmel Apple Wreath" is a dessert made with crescent roll dough, apples, and a caramel sauce, shaped like a wreath and baked in the oven. To make it, you will need crescent roll dough, apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and caramel sauce. It can also be made with different types of fruit, and can be prepared ahead of time.
Deborah Czarnecki
I'm doing a show for a Host who used to be a Consultant next week and she wants what she called a "Carmel Apple Wreath". Does anyone know what this is? I can't find it in my files and I don't know if she has the name wrong or what?
Any help would be very much appreciated!!
Thank you,
D.C.

Sounds yummy. I hope someone knows what it is!!!!

Is this it?I have been doing this at my shows - I found it in an old SB -

Attachments

• Glazed apple wreath.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 463

1. What is a "Carmel Apple Wreath"?

A "Carmel Apple Wreath" is a delicious dessert made with crescent roll dough, apples, and a caramel sauce. It is shaped like a wreath and baked in the oven.

2. How do I make a "Carmel Apple Wreath"?

To make a "Carmel Apple Wreath", you will need crescent roll dough, apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and caramel sauce. Roll out the dough, place the sliced apples on top, sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar, and then wrap the dough into a wreath shape. Bake in the oven and drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apples?

Yes, you can use a different type of fruit such as pears or peaches in place of apples for your "Carmel Apple Wreath". Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as different fruits may require different baking times.

4. Is the "Carmel Apple Wreath" difficult to make?

The "Carmel Apple Wreath" is fairly easy to make, as long as you follow the recipe and have all the necessary ingredients. It may take a bit of practice to perfect the wreath shape, but the end result is worth it.

5. Can I make a "Carmel Apple Wreath" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the "Carmel Apple Wreath" ahead of time. Once it is baked and cooled, you can store it in an airtight container or wrap it in plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, you can reheat it in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lulu
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Deborah Czarnecki
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
n8vtxn
  • kcjodih