• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle - A Sweet Success!

In summary, the ingredients for the Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle include apples, caramel sauce, cinnamon, brown sugar, cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract, pound cake, and pecans. The total time to make it is about 30 minutes, with 15 minutes of prep time and 15 minutes of cooking time. It can be substituted with angel food cake and walnuts or almonds, and can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. The best way to serve it is chilled with additional caramel sauce and chopped pecans for added flavor and presentation.
sailorsarah
Gold Member
We have a lot of get togethers at our house and I usually do a lot of food, mostly homemade stuff. I wanted to make a triffle for our last party and I usually do strawberries, chocolate pudding, cool whip and white cake. But since it's the middle of winter I wanted to do something that felt more seasonal and didn't require expensive strawberries. What I wound up creating was a carmel apple triffle. I chopped up some apples and cooked them in the microwave with a little brown sugar. Then I layered them with cool whip, yellow cake, chocolate pudding and carmel syrup. Everyone loved it! The one thing I should have done differently was to let the apples cool a little longer.

That sounds great! Thanks for sharing, I definitely plan to try that one!:)

I'm going to try coming up with a couple of different types of triffles. There seems to be a lot of potluck type things around here. I think I can really sell the triffle bowls if I can demostrate that they are pretty much the easy, impressive dessert they can make.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your carmel apple triffle was a hit at your last party! It sounds like a delicious and creative twist on the traditional triffle. I love how you incorporated seasonal flavors and ingredients. Thank you for sharing your recipe with us and for the tip about letting the apples cool a bit longer. I'm sure our other consultants and customers would love to try this recipe as well. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

What are the ingredients for the Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle?

The ingredients for the Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle are apples, caramel sauce, cinnamon, brown sugar, cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract, pound cake, and pecans.

How long does it take to make the Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle?

The total time to make the Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle is about 30 minutes, with 15 minutes of prep time and 15 minutes of cooking time.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle?

Yes, you can substitute the pound cake for angel food cake and the pecans for walnuts or almonds if desired.

Can I make the Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle a day ahead and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

What is the best way to serve the Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle?

The Wintery Caramel Apple Triffle is best served chilled and can be garnished with additional caramel sauce and chopped pecans for added flavor and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies