• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carmel Apple Dessert Duo for Open House: A Delicious Treat from Pampered Chef

D
dare1969
I am hosting my Open House this weekend to kick off my Pampered Chef business, and I was thinking of making the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo as one of my recipes (I'm also making the Easy Artichoke Pizza)

I was wondering if anyone has tried these, and what are your thoughts.

I also wanted to say what a great group this is, so many ideas!

Which cookbook is the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo in? It sounds very good.

It's in the Season's Best Fall/Winter 2005.
I thought it sounded good too, and great for fall.

I made this at a show I had in Sep. everyone LOVED it. I got 2 bookings from that show and both hosts requested to have the dessert at their party. I thought of it more as an appitizer than a dessert though.
I would defenetly recommend making the tortilla chips that go with it, they went faster than the apple slices!
hth

Autumn
Kitchen Consultant for
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefautumn

i agree with autumn....It is very easy to make, just don't try to do 50 things at once like me, I kind of burt 1/2 of my chips b/c I was trying to do millions of other things. It's ok b/c my husband still loved the dips and so did my director and co-consultant...we had a meeting together the day after I made it and brought it with me...they ate most of it and what they didn't eat, their kids ate. Wedged apples are also good to dip in them and it;s easy if you have the apple wedger!!!

Ok, I have to say that everyone LOVED the Caramel Apple Duo. It was a hit. I had leftovers of the apple salsa, and served it over vanilla ice cream last night. I also recommend making the easy artichoke pizza from the Seasons Best fall/winter...YUM

Also my open house went pretty well, only 9 people showed up, but I had a $407.00 show and got 4 bookings out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the recipe for the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo from Pampered Chef?

The recipe for the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book. It involves layering cooked apples, caramel sauce, and a crumb topping in a baking dish, and then baking until the topping is golden brown.

2. How does the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo taste?

The Carmel Apple Dessert Duo is a delicious combination of sweet and tart flavors. The caramel sauce adds a rich and indulgent element, while the cooked apples provide a nice contrast in texture. Overall, it is a tasty and satisfying dessert.

3. Is the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo difficult to make?

No, the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo is a relatively easy recipe to make. It does require a bit of prep work, such as cooking the apples and making the crumb topping, but the overall process is straightforward and can be completed in about an hour.

4. Can the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. It can also be reheated in the oven or microwave if desired.

5. Can I use other fruits in the Carmel Apple Dessert Duo?

While the recipe specifically calls for apples, you can certainly experiment with other fruits such as pears or peaches. Just make sure to adjust cooking times and amounts accordingly to ensure the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PCCHeather0506