• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Securing Career Sales: Should My Show Fall Through?

In summary, to prevent your show from falling through, it is important to communicate regularly with your hostess and guests, keep them updated on products and promotions, and encourage them to invite others. If your hostess cancels the show, communicate with her and offer to reschedule or find a new hostess. To ensure purchases from guests, offer valuable information and demonstrations, exclusive discounts, and follow up afterwards. If you have a slow sales night, stay positive and try offering additional incentives or rescheduling for a later date. To make your show a success, plan and prepare beforehand, engage with guests, offer valuable information and demonstrations, and follow up afterwards.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So I thought I was poised to have a show this month. It didn't arrive until last night (no payment til today) and it turned out not to be a show, just an order. For$60.

I was active in January and won't lose career sales unless my March show falls through. Or rather, unless it is turned in in April.

My question is this:

Should my show fall through, would a show have to be $150 or would a $90 order do it?

I just don't want to lose career sales.

another $90 will do it. You don't have to have a "show" just $150 in sales in the month.

Thanks!According to the Pampered Chef Career Plan, a show must be at least $150 in guest sales to count towards your career sales. A $90 order would not count towards your career sales. If your March show falls through, you would need to have another show with at least $150 in guest sales to not lose your career sales.

1. How can I prevent my show from falling through?

To prevent your show from falling through, it is important to communicate with your hostess and guests regularly. Keep them updated on the products and promotions, and encourage them to invite friends and family to attend. Also, make sure to follow up with any potential guests who have not yet RSVP'd. Offering incentives or rewards for guests who attend can also help secure their attendance.

2. What should I do if my hostess cancels the show?

If your hostess cancels the show, the first step is to communicate with her and find out the reason for the cancellation. If it is due to unforeseen circumstances, offer to reschedule the show for a later date. If the hostess is no longer interested in hosting, consider reaching out to another potential hostess or offering a virtual show instead.

3. How can I ensure that my guests will make purchases?

One way to encourage purchases from your guests is to offer valuable information and demonstrations during the show. Show them how the products can make their lives easier and provide tips and tricks for using them. Additionally, offering exclusive discounts or promotions for attendees can entice them to make purchases. Don't forget to follow up with guests after the show to answer any questions or address any concerns they may have.

4. What if I have a slow sales night?

If you have a slow sales night, don't get discouraged. Stay positive and continue to engage with your guests. You can also try offering additional incentives or promotions to boost sales. If all else fails, don't be afraid to reschedule the show for a later date when you may have a larger audience.

5. How can I make sure my show is a success?

To ensure a successful show, it is important to plan and prepare beforehand. Make sure to communicate with your hostess and guests regularly, have all the necessary supplies and products ready, and be knowledgeable about the products you are selling. During the show, engage with your guests, offer valuable information and demonstrations, and make the shopping experience enjoyable. Follow up with guests after the show to thank them for attending and offer any additional support they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lt1jane