• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

View Your Career Sales on Consultants Corner

In summary, "View Your Career Sales on Consultants Corner" is a feature on the Avon website that allows Avon consultants to track their sales and progress towards their goals. It can be accessed by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Account" tab. Sales data can be viewed from a specific time period and includes a breakdown by date, order type, and product category. It also shows total sales, order count, average order amount, and performance compared to the previous year. Sales data can be exported as a CSV file for further analysis.
Kjurich
Other then looking in Pampered Partner and added up is there somewhere on Consultants Corner that shows my career sales so far?

In consultant connection, click on performance details. It's in the upper right corner.

Kara,

Did you find it?

Yes thank you

Awesome!

What is "View Your Career Sales on Consultants Corner"?

"View Your Career Sales on Consultants Corner" is a feature on the Avon website that allows Avon consultants to view their sales and track their progress towards their sales goals. It provides a detailed breakdown of their sales by date, order type, and product category.

How do I access "View Your Career Sales" on Consultants Corner?

To access "View Your Career Sales" on Consultants Corner, log in to your Avon account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, select "View Your Career Sales" from the drop-down menu. You will be directed to a page where you can view your sales data.

Can I view my sales from a specific time period?

Yes, you can view your sales from a specific time period by adjusting the date range on the "View Your Career Sales" page. You can choose a specific start and end date or select from preset options such as "This Month" or "Last 30 Days".

What information is included in "View Your Career Sales"?

"View Your Career Sales" includes a detailed breakdown of your sales by date, order type, and product category. It also shows your total sales, order count, and average order amount. Additionally, you can view your sales performance compared to the previous year.

Can I export my sales data from "View Your Career Sales"?

Yes, you can export your sales data from "View Your Career Sales" by clicking on the "Export" button at the top of the page. This will download a CSV file that you can open in a spreadsheet program to analyze your sales data further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberlyR
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ccmahaffey