• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Information on the Pampered Chef Website

In summary, the Pampered Chef website offers product listings, recipes, cooking tips, and information about hosting or attending a Pampered Chef party. To search for a specific product, you can use the search bar or browse through product categories. Customer service can be contacted through the "Contact Us" page. Recipes and cooking tips can be found under the "Recipes" tab. To become a consultant, you can find more information under the "Join Us" tab and fill out an application.
DebPC
Staff member
Where do I find mine on the PC Website? I've looked all over.
Thanks!

It's under Consultant Connection and then click on Performance Details on the bottom left corner. Lifetime sales is listed in the upper right corner of that screen.

Don't feel like you over looked Deb, It took me a while to find it as well it just we got used to looking for it in one location and then now we have to retrain ourselfs to look for it in another location.

I just always looked at my commission statement online since it shows it there.

Hi there! I'm happy to help you find what you're looking for on the PC website. Can you tell me specifically what you're trying to find? That way I can direct you to the right place. Thanks!

1. What type of information can I find on the Pampered Chef website?

The Pampered Chef website offers a variety of information such as product listings, recipes, cooking tips, and information about hosting or attending a Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I search for a specific product on the Pampered Chef website?

You can easily search for a specific product on the Pampered Chef website by entering the product name or item number in the search bar located at the top of the page. You can also browse through the different product categories to find what you're looking for.

3. Is there a way to contact customer service through the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can contact customer service through the "Contact Us" page on the Pampered Chef website. You can fill out a form with your inquiry or call the customer service hotline for assistance.

4. Can I find recipes and cooking tips on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website offers a variety of recipes and cooking tips for their products. You can find these under the "Recipes" tab on the homepage or by browsing through the different product categories.

5. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can find more information under the "Join Us" tab on the homepage. Here, you can learn about the benefits and requirements of becoming a consultant and fill out an application if you choose to do so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skynsea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
skynsea
  • Kat B
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookery
  • byrd1956