• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating $80K in Career Sales: 3 Years and Counting!

In summary, the person reached $80K in career sales in just 3 years by consistently hosting parties and events, building relationships with customers, and utilizing social media. They stay motivated by setting achievable goals, attending trainings, and receiving positive feedback from customers and team members. Their advice for others is to work consistently, build a strong network, and take advantage of resources and training. Challenges they faced included balancing a full-time job and handling rejection, which they overcame with a schedule and positive mindset. Their favorite part of reaching $80K in career sales has been the financial stability and personal growth, as well as being able to share their love for Pampered Chef with others.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just checked my stats and I reached $80,000 in career sales! I've been in the business just over 3 years! I was hoping to reach $100,000 by conference to sit at the next table but that would be about twice as much work, we'll see what happens.

WOW!!! That is fantastic!

Wow, congratulations!

That's Fabulous! Congrats!

Congratulations!

Congrats!!! Get to 100,000 & sit with us.....

Congratulations!!!$34,8 & some change for me ... but that's what happens if you only usually do 1-4 shows per month! LOL

Wow, congratulations on reaching such an amazing milestone! $80,000 in career sales in just 3 years is truly impressive. It's clear that your hard work and dedication to your business have paid off. I have no doubt that you will continue to see even more success in the future. Keep up the great work and don't forget to celebrate this accomplishment!

What strategies have you used to reach $80K in career sales in just 3 years?

I have found success by consistently hosting parties and events, building relationships with my customers, and utilizing social media to promote my business. I also make sure to stay up-to-date on new products and promotions offered by Pampered Chef.

How do you stay motivated and continue to grow your sales?

Setting achievable goals and keeping track of my progress has helped me stay motivated. I also attend trainings and workshops offered by Pampered Chef to learn new sales techniques and stay motivated. Additionally, the positive feedback and support from my customers and team members keeps me going.

What advice do you have for others looking to reach similar sales goals?

My biggest piece of advice is to consistently work on your business and never give up. Building a strong network of customers and team members is crucial, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your upline or fellow consultants. Also, take advantage of all the resources and training materials provided by Pampered Chef.

What are some challenges you faced along the way and how did you overcome them?

One challenge I faced was balancing my full-time job with my Pampered Chef business. I overcame this by setting a schedule and making the most of any free time I had. I also had to learn how to handle rejection and not take it personally. This helped me stay positive and keep working towards my goals.

What has been your favorite part about reaching $80K in career sales?

My favorite part has been the financial stability and personal growth it has provided me. I have been able to pay off debt and save for the future. I have also gained confidence and leadership skills through this experience. Additionally, I love being able to share my love for Pampered Chef with others and help them discover new products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Shell Northway
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • kncmurray