• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Career Sales on Consultant's Corner - An Easier Way?

In summary, to access Consultant's Corner on Pampered Chef's website, you can log in to your account and click on the "Consultant's Corner" tab on the top navigation bar. You can also search for specific career sales by using the search bar or filter your results by using the options on the left side of the page. Additionally, you can save items to purchase later by adding them to your "Wishlist" and track your career sales by clicking on the "My Career Sales" tab.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Does anyone know where on Consulant's Corner we can find our career sales? (Not just our sales for this year?) What I've been doing is going to the Performance Tracker and adding last year to this year, but is there an easier way?

Check your commission statement :D

Check you last MONTH END commission statement - hth!

Hi there! I understand your frustration with trying to find your career sales on Consultant's Corner. I used to do the same thing by adding up my sales from previous years, but I recently discovered an easier way to find this information. If you go to the "Reports" section on Consultant's Corner, you can select "Career Sales" from the drop-down menu. This will show you a breakdown of your sales from each year since you started as a consultant. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy selling!

1. How can I access Consultant's Corner on Pampered Chef's website?

To access Consultant's Corner on Pampered Chef's website, you can log in to your account and click on the "Consultant's Corner" tab on the top navigation bar. You can also access it by clicking on the "Resources" tab and selecting "Consultant's Corner" from the drop-down menu.

2. Can I search for specific career sales on Consultant's Corner?

Yes, you can search for specific career sales on Consultant's Corner by using the search bar located on the top right corner of the page. Simply type in the name or product number of the item you are looking for and click on the search icon.

3. Is there a way to filter my search results on Consultant's Corner?

Yes, you can filter your search results on Consultant's Corner by using the options on the left side of the page. You can filter by category, price range, and availability. You can also sort the results by popularity, price, or name.

4. Can I save items to purchase later on Consultant's Corner?

Yes, you can save items to purchase later on Consultant's Corner by adding them to your "Wishlist." Simply click on the heart icon next to the item and it will be saved for future reference.

5. How can I track my career sales on Consultant's Corner?

You can track your career sales on Consultant's Corner by clicking on the "My Career Sales" tab on the top navigation bar. This will take you to a page where you can view your career sales and track your progress towards your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • turtle15