• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Career Sales Milestone- Finally!!

In summary, a Career Sales Milestone is a recognition of your achievements as a Pampered Chef consultant for consistently selling a certain amount of products. It comes with benefits such as increased commission rates and special training opportunities. There is no specific product or sales requirement, and progress can be tracked through the consultant dashboard. Multiple milestones can be achieved throughout one's time as a consultant.
esavvymom
Staff member
It has taken me 4 years to reach it (I don't work this full-time....YET), but I finally hit $15,000 tonight! I've been waiting so long. My recruit from 3 years ago almost beat me to it. ;)

And I will ALMOST be a Team-leader next month, when my SIL signs up later this month or early next. We'll see about the sales requirements, but as far as recruit numbers, it's a start!

Woot Woot! Look who's cooking!!! :balloon::thumbup::love:

wootie woot woot! I am $4.90 away until I submit my show tomorrow! FINALLY! :)

Congrats Bobbi!! I hit it in April. Like you, I don't do this full-time. I will have three years with PC in August.

That rocks!!! Congrats and Way to go, Bobbi!!! Wahoooooo!!! WHOOO WHOOO!!!

Way to go!! Enjoy that raise!!

Congratulations! It doesn't matter how long it took, this is something to celebrate.

WOOT! Way to go! That's wonderful and that's the beauty of this business...do it in YOUR time!

Congratulations! You have earned every dollar :)

Congrats ladies!

Yay! :) Congratulations!

What is a Career Sales Milestone and how do I achieve it?

A Career Sales Milestone is a recognition of your achievements as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is reached when you have sold a certain amount of products during your time with the company. To achieve a Career Sales Milestone, you need to consistently sell Pampered Chef products and build a strong customer base.

What are the benefits of reaching a Career Sales Milestone?

Reaching a Career Sales Milestone comes with many benefits, such as increased commission rates, recognition from the company, and the opportunity to attend special training and events. It also shows that you are a successful and dedicated consultant, which can attract more customers and leads to further success.

Do I need to sell a specific product or have a certain amount of sales to reach a Career Sales Milestone?

No, there is no specific product or sales requirement for reaching a Career Sales Milestone. It is based on your total sales since joining Pampered Chef. As long as you consistently sell products and build your business, you will eventually reach a Career Sales Milestone.

Can I track my progress towards a Career Sales Milestone?

Yes, you can track your progress towards a Career Sales Milestone through your consultant dashboard on Pampered Chef's website. It will show you how much you have sold and how close you are to reaching the next milestone. You can also contact your team leader for assistance with tracking your progress.

Can I receive multiple Career Sales Milestones?

Yes, you can receive multiple Career Sales Milestones throughout your time as a Pampered Chef consultant. Each milestone represents a significant level of success and dedication, and you can continue to achieve them as you grow your business and reach new sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef