• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Success: My Journey to $50,000 in Sales and the Career Sales Lunch

In summary, a Career Sales Lunch is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef for those interested in becoming a consultant. They are typically held once a month and provide an opportunity to learn about the company, products, and benefits of being a consultant. The event includes a presentation on the company's history and mission, as well as an opportunity to interact with current consultants. While RSVPing is not required, it is recommended for better preparation.
cheryl929
Gold Member
I reached $50,000 in sales this past year. I was told that I get to go to a special luncheon, but I haven't heard anything about it. Do I have to wait until conference to hear about this. I thought I would have gotten a special invitation.

Just curious.

Thanks.

You should receive it in your registration packet at conference. It is really nice; totally catered.

I'll be at the $50,000 career lunch too - Wave 2! I'm excited to not have a boxed lunch this time:)!

You'll receive a very nice invitation in your registration packet.

Where can I find my career sales?

Go to Consultant's Corner and click on Consultant Connection. Click on the button for details. your career sales will be listed there.

Thank you :)

Holy cow! I'm over $50,000 in career sales! since I'm not going to conference this year will I get to go to the lunch next year????

What is so very cool is once you get there - you will always be invited! That is unless you go inactive and loose your career sales.

Yay! so I get to go next year :) wooo-hooo!

You can also go to Career Club lunch for having 25 or more career recruits.

WOW!!! That's so cool! Thank you for your responses. I can't wait. I totally didn't know that you got invited each year. That's awesome.

pampchefrhondab... I will be there Wave 2 also!

cheryl929 said:
WOW!!! That's so cool! Thank you for your responses. I can't wait. I totally didn't know that you got invited each year. That's awesome.

pampchefrhondab... I will be there Wave 2 also!

Me niether, that's awesome! Next year then, since I missed this year!:D

What is a Career Sales Lunch?

A Career Sales Lunch is an event hosted by Pampered Chef for those interested in becoming a consultant. It provides an opportunity for individuals to learn more about the company, products, and the benefits of being a consultant.

How often are Career Sales Lunches held?

Career Sales Lunches are typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on the location and demand.

Is there a cost to attend a Career Sales Lunch?

No, there is no cost to attend a Career Sales Lunch. It is a free event open to anyone interested in learning more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

What can I expect from a Career Sales Lunch?

At a Career Sales Lunch, you can expect to learn about the company's history, mission, and products. There will also be a presentation on the benefits of becoming a consultant, as well as an opportunity to ask questions and interact with current consultants.

Do I need to RSVP for a Career Sales Lunch?

While it is not necessary to RSVP, it is recommended as it allows us to better prepare for the event and ensure enough materials for all attendees. You can RSVP by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by registering on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedMelanie
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies