• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Career Club Luncheon: Invitation Criteria for National Conference Revealed

In summary, the Career Club Luncheon is an exclusive event held during the annual National Conference for high-performing consultants of Pampered Chef. Eligibility is reserved for the top 4% of the company, based on sales, team building, and leadership achievements. To qualify, consultants must meet certain criteria set by the company, which may vary each year. The luncheon is a celebration of achievements, a networking opportunity, and a chance to gain valuable insights from company leaders. Invitations are sent via email and RSVP is required to secure a spot at this highly anticipated event.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey guys. At what level do you first get invited to the Career Club luncheon at National Conference? Is it $50,000 or $55,000? I am working towards earning that for this conference. I'm afraid though if it is 55k I will miss it, especially if the earning cutoff is May 31st.

Those of you who have achieved this can you tell me? I have searched the CC and can't find it. I don't know where the answer is. I'm hoping it's here.

Thanks guys!!

It is $50,000. At least that is what my CC pin says!!! LOL!!

HTH!!
Have a Pampered Day!!

And does the earning period for this conference end May 31st?

Yes, per Recipe for Success: These awards are based on career commissionable sales and career qualified recuits, ending with the Top Performance Cluster awards period. TPC end May 31, 2006.

What is the Career Club Luncheon?

The Career Club Luncheon is an exclusive event for high-performing Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved a certain level of success in their business. It is held during the annual National Conference and is a chance for these consultants to network, celebrate their achievements, and gain valuable insights and information from company leaders.

Who is eligible to attend the Career Club Luncheon?

Consultants who have reached the Career Club level, which is the top 4% of the company, are eligible to attend the luncheon. This means they have achieved a certain level of sales, team building, and leadership within their first year of joining Pampered Chef.

How can I qualify for the Career Club Luncheon?

To qualify for the Career Club Luncheon, you must meet certain criteria set by the company. This includes reaching a certain level of sales, sponsoring new consultants, and building a team. The specific requirements may vary each year, so it is important to stay updated and work towards meeting these goals.

What happens at the Career Club Luncheon?

The Career Club Luncheon is a celebration of the consultants' achievements and a chance to network with other top performers in the company. There will be speeches from company leaders, recognition of top performers, and valuable insights and information shared to help consultants continue to grow their business.

How do I RSVP for the Career Club Luncheon?

Invitations to the Career Club Luncheon will be sent out to eligible consultants via email. To RSVP, simply follow the instructions provided in the email. It is important to RSVP as soon as possible to secure your spot at this highly anticipated event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dollfangs
Replies
Views
esavvymom