• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?

In summary, the conversation discusses potential announcements and predictions for BlizzCon, an annual gaming convention by Blizzard Entertainment. The guesses include a new Diablo game, Overwatch sequel, World of Warcraft Classic, Hearthstone expansion, new Heroes for Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft 2 updates, and a new potential IP. The conversation also mentions the possibility of unexpected announcements.
Rosechef
I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this, but I'm just dying to know what the guesses are.

I'm going to try to list the things I think are most likely to come out.1. Diablo 4 - This is the obvious one. Diablo 3 came out 7 years ago, so it's about time for a new one. With the recent controversy surrounding the mobile game, I think Blizzard is going to want to win back the fans with a new big title.2. Overwatch 2 - This one is a bit more of a stretch, but I think it's possible. Blizzard has been adding a lot of new content to Overwatch recently, but it's been a while since the game was released. A sequel could bring in new players and keep the game fresh.3. World of Warcraft Classic - This one has already been announced, but I think we can expect to see more information about it at BlizzCon. Maybe a release date or more details on what players can expect.4. New Hearthstone Expansion - Hearthstone is Blizzard's most popular game, so it's almost a guarantee that there will be a new expansion announced at BlizzCon. The only question is what the theme will be.5. New Heroes for Heroes of the Storm - Heroes of the Storm has been getting a lot of love recently, with new heroes and events being added regularly. I think we can expect to see a few new heroes announced at BlizzCon.6. New Content for Starcraft 2 - Starcraft 2 is still going strong, and I think we can expect to see some new content announced at BlizzCon. Maybe a new expansion or new co-op commanders.7. New Content for Diablo 3 - While I think Diablo 4 is more likely, there's always a chance that Blizzard will surprise us and announce new content for Diablo 3. Maybe a new expansion or new class.8. New IP - This one is a long shot, but Blizzard has been known to surprise us at BlizzCon. Maybe they have a new IP in the works that they're ready to reveal.Those are my top guesses for what we can expect to see at BlizzCon this year. Of course, there's always the possibility of some unexpected announcements, so we'll just have to wait and see.

1. What is "Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?"

"Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?" is a fun and interactive guessing game that Pampered Chef hosts periodically to introduce new products to our customers.

2. How do I participate in "Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?"

To participate in "Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?", simply visit our website or social media pages during the designated time and follow the prompts to make your guess.

3. Are there any prizes for participating in "Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?"

Yes, there are prizes for participating in "Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?"! Winners will be randomly selected from all correct guesses and will receive the new product for free.

4. Can I make more than one guess for "Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?"

Yes, you can make multiple guesses for "Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?" However, each customer is only eligible to win one prize.

5. When will the winners of "Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?" be announced?

The winners of "Care to Take a Guess What the New Product Is?" will be announced shortly after the guessing period has ended. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
BettieC