• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Clean Woven Traditions with Soap and Water?

In summary, the best way to clean Woven Traditions stoneware is to hand wash it with warm, soapy water and avoid harsh detergents or scrubbers. While dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to prevent fading or cracking of the glaze. To prevent cracking, allow stoneware to cool before washing or adding hot food, avoid placing frozen stoneware in a hot oven, and prevent drastic temperature changes. Woven Traditions stoneware can be used in the microwave and oven, but be sure to follow temperature guidelines and preheat before adding food. If a chip or crack occurs, the stoneware is no longer safe for food and can be repurposed for decorative use. Handle and store with
Pampered Sofia
Hi everybody! I had a customer ask me last night if you could wipe (with soap and water) the Woven Traditions. I thought I had read that you could and told her that but now I've gone on CC to look at the product information guides and it doesn't say if you can or can't! Has anybody done this or know whether you can or not? Thanks! :confused:

I didn't read the cards, but I would think wiping them down with soap and water would be fine. Just don't put them into a sink of water. As long as you don't get them soaking wet, they should be fine.

Shawnna

Shawnna said:
I didn't read the cards, but I would think wiping them down with soap and water would be fine. Just don't put them into a sink of water. As long as you don't get them soaking wet, they should be fine.

Shawnna
Also, don't run water over them. I did that and while it didn't seem to hurt the basket, the dye ruined my shirt!

What is the best way to clean my Woven Traditions stoneware?

The best way to clean your Woven Traditions stoneware is to hand wash it with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh detergents or scrubbers, as they can damage the glaze. If there are stubborn stains, you can soak the stoneware in hot water and baking soda for a few hours before washing.

Can I put my Woven Traditions stoneware in the dishwasher?

While our stoneware is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing for best results. The high heat and harsh detergents in dishwashers can cause the glaze to fade or crack over time.

How do I prevent my Woven Traditions stoneware from cracking?

To prevent cracking, always allow your stoneware to cool down before washing or adding hot food to it. Do not place frozen stoneware directly into a hot oven, as this can cause it to crack. Also, avoid drastic temperature changes, such as placing hot stoneware into cold water.

Can I use my Woven Traditions stoneware in the microwave and oven?

Yes, our stoneware is safe to use in the microwave and oven. Just be sure to follow the temperature guidelines provided on the bottom of each piece. For best results, preheat the stoneware before adding food and allow it to cool down before washing.

What should I do if my Woven Traditions stoneware gets a chip or crack?

If your stoneware gets chipped or cracked, it is no longer safe to use for food. You can still use it for decorative purposes or repurpose it as a planter or catchall. To prevent further damage, make sure to handle and store your stoneware with care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • RaggedyAunt