• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Care of Woven Traditions...

Pampered Sofia

Novice Member
Oct 18, 2005
Hi everybody! I had a customer ask me last night if you could wipe (with soap and water) the Woven Traditions. I thought I had read that you could and told her that but now I've gone on CC to look at the product information guides and it doesn't say if you can or can't! Has anybody done this or know whether you can or not? Thanks! :confused:

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I didn't read the cards, but I would think wiping them down with soap and water would be fine. Just don't put them into a sink of water. As long as you don't get them soaking wet, they should be fine.

Shawnna

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Shawnna said:
I didn't read the cards, but I would think wiping them down with soap and water would be fine. Just don't put them into a sink of water. As long as you don't get them soaking wet, they should be fine.

Shawnna
Also, don't run water over them. I did that and while it didn't seem to hurt the basket, the dye ruined my shirt!