• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is there a Cardholder Zip Code on Oof?

In summary, entering your cardholder zip code on the order form is a security measure to prevent fraudulent transactions and protect your personal information. You will need to enter it for every order with Pampered Chef. If you don't remember it, you can contact your credit card company for assistance. Once an order has been submitted, the zip code cannot be changed. Pampered Chef does not store your cardholder zip code for future use.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I printed off some November OOF's today and noticed that they've added a line (above "Name on Card") for Cardholder Zip Code. I'm curious why? :confused:

Any thoughts?

Interesting. I know that if you have to resubmit a card because it was declined, it does ask for the zip.

Hmmm. I didn't know that. But the two times I've had a card declined they've given me a different card number. So that's probably why- to save us time from having to track down the customer and ask their zip- we can call HO and ask them to re-run the card and have the zip code handy.

More banks are requiring the cardholder's zip to be submitted with the transaction as an anti-fraud check. I've been to some gas stations that require entry of zip code for pay at the pump transactions.

Interesting! Good to know :)

1. What is the purpose of entering my cardholder zip code on the order form?

Entering your cardholder zip code is a security measure to ensure that the billing address on file with your credit card company matches the zip code entered on the order form. This helps prevent fraudulent transactions and protects your personal information.

2. Do I need to enter my cardholder zip code every time I place an order?

Yes, for security reasons, you will need to enter your cardholder zip code for every order you place with Pampered Chef. This is to ensure the safety of your personal and financial information.

3. What if I don't remember my cardholder zip code?

If you are unsure of your cardholder zip code, you can contact your credit card company for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the correct zip code associated with your credit card.

4. Can I change my cardholder zip code after I have already submitted my order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, the cardholder zip code cannot be changed. This is for security reasons and to prevent any delays in processing your order. If you need to update your zip code, please contact your credit card company.

5. Is my cardholder zip code stored by Pampered Chef?

No, we do not store your cardholder zip code. It is only used for verification purposes at the time of purchase and is not saved in our system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara1021