• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Using Postcards to Promote Your Business?

In summary, a card insert is a small piece of paper that is placed inside an old catalog to update pricing and product information. It ensures customers have the most accurate information and saves the cost of reprinting the entire catalog. You can obtain a card insert from a Pampered Chef consultant or website, providing the catalog number and edition. While it is possible to make your own, it is recommended to order one for accuracy and a professional appearance. If you have multiple old catalogs, you can order a card insert for each or a "bulk update" card insert for all at once.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have created a postcard that I insert into my old catalogs and then leave them at various businesses like doctor's offices, beauty salon... It gives my information and gives reasons to book or become a consultant. I will attempt to post it but if I can't you can email me and I'll send it to anyone who wants it :)

Beth
[email protected]

Attachments

• card inserts for old catalogs1.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,462
Last edited:
Looks good, but do you attach it somewhere? If not, doesn't it fall out?

cards
PCMama22 said:
Looks good, but do you attach it somewhere? If not, doesn't it fall out?

You know how when you look at a magazine and there are several cards that fall out as you look through the book and you're supposed to read them and contact the business to order their items or magazine? That's my model. Yes, they probably will fall out and hopefully they will call ;)

Have you ever had any calls from them? ;)
Helen

It's a new ideaI just started leaving them this last week. I'll let you know!

Beth, what an awesome idea. Thank you so much. I'm going to do them and put them out tomorrow. I'm going back to work full-time tomorrow at my old job and for some reason I'm more excited about my PC biz than when I don't work full-time. Hmmm, isn't that strange?

:confused:

What is a card insert for old catalogs?

A card insert is a small piece of paper that is placed inside an old catalog to update the pricing and product information to match the current catalog.

Why do I need a card insert for old catalogs?

A card insert ensures that your customers have the most accurate information when they are browsing through your old catalogs. It also saves you the cost of having to reprint the entire catalog.

How do I obtain a card insert for old catalogs?

You can order a card insert from your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You will need to provide the catalog number and edition of your old catalog.

Can I make my own card insert for old catalogs?

While it is possible to create your own card insert, we recommend ordering one from Pampered Chef to ensure the accuracy of the information and the professional appearance of your catalog.

What if I have multiple old catalogs to update?

If you have multiple old catalogs, you can order a card insert for each one. Alternatively, you can order a "bulk update" card insert that includes updated information for all of your old catalogs at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • AlowayFamily