1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Card insert for old catalogs

1. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I have created a postcard that I insert into my old catalogs and then leave them at various businesses like doctor's offices, beauty salon... It gives my information and gives reasons to book or become a consultant. I will attempt to post it but if I can't you can email me and I'll send it to anyone who wants it :)

Beth
    pamperedbeth2002@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2005
    Mar 7, 2005
  2. Looks good, but do you attach it somewhere? If not, doesn't it fall out?

Mar 8, 2005
  3. BethCooks4U

cards

You know how when you look at a magazine and there are several cards that fall out as you look through the book and you're supposed to read them and contact the business to order their items or magazine? That's my model. Yes, they probably will fall out and hopefully they will call ;)

Mar 8, 2005
  4. Have you ever had any calls from them? ;)
    Helen

Mar 8, 2005
  5. BethCooks4U

It's a new idea

I just started leaving them this last week. I'll let you know!

Mar 8, 2005
  6. Beth, what an awesome idea. Thank you so much. I'm going to do them and put them out tomorrow. I'm going back to work full-time tomorrow at my old job and for some reason I'm more excited about my PC biz than when I don't work full-time. Hmmm, isn't that strange?

:confused:

Mar 10, 2005
Have something to add?