• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Discontinued Bottles - Free to Good Home

In summary, you can find the list of discontinued bottles available for free on our website and there is no limit on the number of bottles you can request. Shipping costs are covered for free bottles, but there may be an additional fee for expedited shipping. It can take up to 2 weeks to receive your requested bottle(s) and returns or exchanges are not available for free bottles, but you can contact us for any issues.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Anyone have a few bottles they are willing to let go? I have someone looking for some.
That is one thing I'm really sad they discontinued!!!

I have an opened one; used at shows (down about an inch from the top). I also have Sweet Moch Hazelnut sprinkles opened & down about 1/4 an inch. I'd be willing to give them away, but would like the shipping. I also have a non-opened Lemon Sprinkle. Maybe someone would like all 3 for the shipping plus $5 for the Lemon...or best offer. Wish someone lived near me to just give the open ones to....
any comments??

1. Where can I find the list of discontinued bottles that are available for free?

You can find the list of discontinued bottles on our website under the "Seeking Discontinued Bottles" section. We update the list regularly to ensure availability.

2. How many bottles can I request for free?

You can request as many bottles as you need, as long as they are listed as available on our website. However, please note that there is a limit of 5 bottles per household per month to ensure fair distribution.

3. Will I have to pay for shipping if I request a free bottle?

No, we cover the shipping costs for all free bottles. However, if you require expedited shipping, there may be an additional fee.

4. How long does it take to receive my requested bottle(s)?

Once your request is approved, it can take up to 2 weeks for your bottle(s) to be shipped. However, please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I return or exchange the free bottle(s) I receive?

We do not offer returns or exchanges for free bottles. However, if there is an issue with the bottle(s) you receive, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robyn Neilko
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lesliecooks4u
Replies
Views
themaryk
  • supergirljennie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies