• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have any delicious recipes using caramel and cinnamon sprinkles?

In summary, Brenda shares a recipe for biscuit bites that include garlic and Italian seasoning, and Becky shares a recipe for carrot slices with cinnamon sprinkles. Brenda also shares a recipe for caramel swirls that include butter, nuts, brown sugar, and water. Becky shares a recipe for strawberry topped carrot slices with Cool Whip and Caramel Sprinkles.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, has anyone came up with a fabulous recipe or two (besides the one on the bottle) to make with the above two spices. I want to make all my February demonstrations with these sprinkles to get people to the $60 level. Please share if you have any. Thank you.

Brenda:)

I do the biscuits cut up (like garlic bites) & I also put them on the pie crust you roll out on the round stone. My boyfriend like them on everything. I should say caramel he isn't a real big fan of cinnamon.

p.s. I think the caramel smells the house up the most & best. :)

Biscuit Bites - except instead of using the garlic and Italian Seasoning, just use the Sprinkles....gets 'em every time! Other than that, the only way I have ever used them at shows is on top of the ice cream I've served with Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. For the Fall Selling Season, both flavors are in my top 15 for sales!

I'm with Becky, the biscuit bites are the best with the sprinkles!

I got this off here, forgot who....Sooooooooooo Simple!!!

oven 350

1 box carrot or spice cake mix
1 15oz can of Pumpkin ( not pumpkin pie mix)

mix together, with small scoop put into mini muffin pan ( makes 2 batches) unless you have 2 pans.
before putting in the oven, put a generous amount of cinnamon sprinkles on each one. ( I put them in a prep bowl & sprinkle using my fingers) I bet those new pinch bowls would work GREAT here)

in the oven for about 10-12 minutes & they are done!!!:chef:

Cinnamon SprinklesI also take sliced carrots--with Mandolin slicer or crinkle cutter--put in small over stoneware for one serving--microwave 3-4 minutes with 1 tsp butter and cinnamon sprinkles. Yummy cooked carrots.

quiltchef said:
I also take sliced carrots--with Mandolin slicer or crinkle cutter--put in small over stoneware for one serving--microwave 3-4 minutes with 1 tsp butter and cinnamon sprinkles. Yummy cooked carrots.
That one sounds good and different. Could go with the 30 minute chicken. Put it in the microwave while the chicken is resting.

Oooh, I'm making steamed carrots tonight - I'll have to try the sprinkles. Thanks for the tip!

I like them both! I sprinkle the caramel on my cookies (doesn't matter what kind) before i put them in the oven. I put the cinnamon in my oatmeal and i sprinkle some in my coffee grinds before i brew it.

I use the cinnamon sprinkle on baked sweet potatoes! Yummy!

Just found this recipe. Haven't tried it, but I'm willing to try it soon! Let me know if you try it, and I'll let you know when I try.

Crescent Caramel Swirls
INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup butter (do not use margarine)
1/2 cup chopped nuts
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar (substitute caramel or cinnamon sprinkles for 1/4-1/2 cup of the brown sugar or go 1/2 and 1/2)
1 tablespoon water
2 (8-oz.) cans Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls

DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in small saucepan. Coat bottom and sides of 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter; sprinkle pan with 3 tablespoons of the nuts. Add remaining nuts, brown sugar and water to remaining melted butter. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
2. Remove dough from cans; do not unroll. Cut each long roll into 8 slices. Arrange 8 slices, cut side down, in nut-lined pan; separate layers of each pinwheel slightly. Spoon half of brown sugar mixture over dough. Place remaining 8 dough slices alternately over bottom layer. Spoon remaining brown sugar mixture over slices.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 33 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 3 minutes. Invert onto serving platter or waxed paper. Serve warm.

Here's the link: http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=12364

Great googly moogly! Those sound wonderful. I just may have to make the sacrifice and try these, you know, just to be sure they're good enough to serve to my customers. Oh, the sacrifices I make for my business. :chef:

raebates said:
Great googly moogly! Those sound wonderful. I just may have to make the sacrifice and try these, you know, just to be sure they're good enough to serve to my customers. Oh, the sacrifices I make for my business. :chef:
I agree. I may have to sacrifice, too.

Today, I sliced up some strawberries, and topped them with some Cool Whip and then sprinkled on some Caramel Sprinkles! I know, not a great demo recipe, but it was a yummo and healthy snack!!

JAE said:
Just found this recipe. Haven't tried it, but I'm willing to try it soon! Let me know if you try it, and I'll let you know when I try.

Crescent Caramel Swirls
INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup butter (do not use margarine)
1/2 cup chopped nuts
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar (substitute caramel or cinnamon sprinkles for 1/4-1/2 cup of the brown sugar or go 1/2 and 1/2)
1 tablespoon water
2 (8-oz.) cans Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls

DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in small saucepan. Coat bottom and sides of 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter; sprinkle pan with 3 tablespoons of the nuts. Add remaining nuts, brown sugar and water to remaining melted butter. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
2. Remove dough from cans; do not unroll. Cut each long roll into 8 slices. Arrange 8 slices, cut side down, in nut-lined pan; separate layers of each pinwheel slightly. Spoon half of brown sugar mixture over dough. Place remaining 8 dough slices alternately over bottom layer. Spoon remaining brown sugar mixture over slices.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 33 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 3 minutes. Invert onto serving platter or waxed paper. Serve warm.

Here's the link: http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=12364

We must have both gotten the email at the same time....I was looking at them awhile ago!!!:D

Did you check out that French Silk Chocolate Pie? Oooo, that looks yummy!

Ginger428 said:

oven 350

mix together, with small scoop put into mini muffin pan ( makes 2 batches) unless you have 2 pans.

Ginger: Just to clarify--only those 2 ingredients, and NOT the oil, water and eggs called for in the cake recipe? Thanks!

Tammy

RaggedyAunt said:
Ginger: Just to clarify--only those 2 ingredients, and NOT the oil, water and eggs called for in the cake recipe? Thanks!

Tammy

Exactly.....just those 2 nothing else!:chef:

Sweet cheese balls....cream cheese ... powdered sugar, butter and add the sprinkles..roll them crushed cookies and use cookies to dip into them.

Ginger428 said:

oven 350

before putting in the oven, put a generous amount of cinnamon sprinkles on each one. ( I put them in a prep bowl & sprinkle using my fingers) I bet those new pinch bowls would work GREAT here)

in the oven for about 10-12 minutes & they are done!!!:chef:

this was an amazing recipe!!!!!

The double chocolate cinnamon dip in the F/W SB I havent had it but I have made it for 2 shows and they just love it.

1. What are Caramel or Cinnamon Sprinkles?

Caramel or Cinnamon Sprinkles are a delicious topping made from caramel or cinnamon sugar that can be added to a variety of baked goods, such as cookies, cakes, and pastries.

2. Are Caramel or Cinnamon Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, both the Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles are gluten-free, making them a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

3. How are Caramel or Cinnamon Sprinkles made?

The Caramel Sprinkles are made from melted caramel that is cooled and then broken into small pieces. The Cinnamon Sprinkles are made from a combination of sugar and cinnamon that is mixed together and then crumbled into small pieces.

4. Can I use Caramel or Cinnamon Sprinkles in savory dishes?

While Caramel and Cinnamon Sprinkles are typically used as a sweet topping, they can also add a unique flavor to savory dishes such as roasted vegetables or grilled meats. Use them as a finishing touch for a touch of sweetness and crunch.

5. How should I store Caramel or Cinnamon Sprinkles?

To maintain their freshness and texture, it is best to store Caramel or Cinnamon Sprinkles in an airtight container at room temperature. They can also be stored in the refrigerator for longer periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Leigh0725
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies