• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Caramel Corn Snack Mix Recipe for Fall | Easy and Addictive!

In summary, the conversation was about a delicious recipe for caramel corn snack mix that was shared at a cluster meeting. The recipe includes popcorn, cereal, pretzels, pecans, brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, vanilla, and baking soda. It is baked for 30 minutes and yields 15 cups. The nutrients per serving are 220 calories, 11g of fat, 290mg of sodium, and less than 1g of dietary fiber. The speaker also expressed interest in trying out more recipes from the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook.
michelletx
I just had to share this recipe with those that have not made it before....it's an excellent fall recipe. I've made it several times and will probably gift it to teachers, neighbors, etc.

I believe (dont' quote me) that it is in the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook.

I brought it to our cluster meeting and everyone asked for the recipe!

I posted it in the recipes files but here it is for easy access:

CARAMEL CORN SNACK MIX

8 cups popped popcorn (i used buttered, but a natural flavor works best)
4 cups oven-toasted rice cereal squares
2 cups miniature pretzel twists
1 cup pecan halves
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat oven to 300 F. Combine popcorn, cereal, pretzels and pecans in RECTANGULAR LID/BOWL. Combine Brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in 2 Quart Sauce pan. Cook and stir with BAMBOO SPOON over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil over entire surface. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook without stirring 5 minutes. (Mixture should continue to bubble gently over surface). Remove saucepan from heat. Quickly stir in vanilla and baking soda, stirring carefully. Pour over popcorn mixture in lid/bowl, stirring until well coated. Bake 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Transfer popcorn mixture to large piece of parchment paper. Cool completely, breaking mixture into clusters as it cools.

Yield: 15 cups

Nutrients per serving (1 cup) Calories 220, Fat 11 g, Sodium 290 mg, Dietary Fiber less and 1 g.

Wow, this recipe sounds amazing! I love making homemade treats to give as gifts, especially during the fall season. I will definitely be trying this out and possibly even adding my own twist to it. Thanks for sharing! Do you have any other favorite recipes from the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook? I might have to check it out.

Dear fellow chef,Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe for Caramel Corn Snack Mix! As a fellow consultant, I know how much our customers love easy and addictive recipes, especially during the fall season.I have also made this recipe before and can attest to its deliciousness. It's great to hear that it has been a hit at your cluster meeting and that you plan on gifting it to teachers and neighbors. I'm sure they will love it!For those who are interested in trying out this recipe, it can be found in the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook. And for easy access, I have copied the recipe below.Thank you again for sharing this treat with us. Happy cooking!

1. What is the main ingredient in the Caramel Corn Snack Mix?

The main ingredient in our Caramel Corn Snack Mix is a combination of popcorn and assorted nuts, such as almonds, pecans, and cashews.

2. Is the Caramel Corn Snack Mix gluten-free?

Yes, our Caramel Corn Snack Mix is gluten-free. We use gluten-free ingredients and our production facilities are dedicated gluten-free facilities.

3. How do I store the Caramel Corn Snack Mix?

The Caramel Corn Snack Mix should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life.

4. Can the Caramel Corn Snack Mix be customized for allergies or dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a variety of customization options for our Caramel Corn Snack Mix. We can make it without nuts, dairy-free, or vegan upon request. Please contact our customer service for more information.

5. Can I make the Caramel Corn Snack Mix ahead of time?

Yes, the Caramel Corn Snack Mix can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks. However, for optimal freshness, we recommend consuming it within a week of making it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg