• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caramel Apple Inside Out: A Delicious Treat to Satisfy Your Cravings

In summary, Caramel Apple Inside Out is a handheld dessert that combines the flavors of a classic caramel apple with a soft and chewy caramel center, crisp pastry crust, and chunks of fresh apples. It is easy to make and can be made ahead of time, and can be served with ice cream, whipped cream, or a hot beverage. Different types of apples can be used in the recipe.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone done this? The pic looks amazing. Do they turn out as good as the pic? carmel apple.jpg

Is there a recipe- do you freeze them or refrigerate?

Refrigerate for about 20 minutes- then cut. I also saw a pic where they drizzle melted chocolate over the cut pieces. Yum!
They also suggested squeezing lemon juice over apples before adding the caramel to prevent browning.

Thank you- I can't wait to try them!

I tried it once, DO NOT overcook the caramel. I did and the centers were rock hard.

1. What is Caramel Apple Inside Out?

Caramel Apple Inside Out is a delicious dessert that combines the flavors of a classic caramel apple with the convenience of a handheld treat. It features a soft and chewy caramel center surrounded by a crisp and flaky pastry crust, all filled with chunks of fresh apples and drizzled with a sweet glaze.

2. Is Caramel Apple Inside Out difficult to make?

No, Caramel Apple Inside Out is actually very easy to make! Our recipe includes step-by-step instructions and all the necessary tools and ingredients to make the process simple and enjoyable. It's a great option for beginner and experienced bakers alike.

3. Can I use different types of apples for Caramel Apple Inside Out?

Absolutely! You can use any type of apple you prefer, such as Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, or Gala. Just make sure to slice them thinly so they cook evenly and fit nicely inside the pastry crust.

4. Can I make Caramel Apple Inside Out ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Caramel Apple Inside Out ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve. To reheat, simply place the pastries in a 350°F oven for 5-10 minutes or until warmed through. You can also freeze the pastries after baking and reheat them in the oven straight from the freezer for a quick and easy dessert.

5. What can I serve with Caramel Apple Inside Out?

Caramel Apple Inside Out is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for a decadent treat. It pairs well with a hot cup of coffee or tea as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonyphel00
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies