• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe for Caramel Apple Bread Pudding?

In summary, Brenda K. suggests you use French bread, egg rolls, or cinnamon swirl bread in place of the egg bread. All of these substitutes are delicious.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
HI everyone, I know it is the end of the season but tomorrow is the first time I am making the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding from the SB. Does anyone have this typed up on their computer? If so please email it to me or post it. I like to make myself a script and can't find it on here and I really don't want to have to type it all over, I will if I have too :( .

Also, the bread their asking for. I have never heard of it. Is it easy to find or is there a substitute I shoud tell me host about.

One last thing, do you usually serve with cool whip or ice cream. What is better?

Thank you.

Brenda K.

You can get the recipe from CC under products and recipes. HTH! :)

Thank you. I know usually I can however, I can't find this on there. They put the new theme shows on there but didn't put this season under archives yet.

Also, I can't add anything on those recipes because they are on PDF files and I can't make changes. I would really like it in word if someone has it. Thank you. Brenda K.

When you get to the Season's Best page, there is a little box you can pull down and change which Season's Best you want to see. Try that :)

here it is. I have made it with French Bread several times, and I like it with ice cream.

Attachments

• Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 353
Thank you so much for giving me the recipe. Also, does it taste just as good with french bread. I have never heard of egg bread and I don't even know if it is available for the host to buy. Brenda K.

I could not find the bread in my grocery store and the women in the bakery said to substitute dinner egg rolls. My bread pudding was awesome!

I buy cinnamon swirl bread and it is great--the challah bread I guess for religious reasons places like Giant eagle have on fridays

one of my hosts made me a loaf as she makes it on fridays--it is a hearty bread--the cinnamon is not

so when I did it with the challah i just added more cinnamon

YUMMY
:D

I have made it with King's Hawaiian Bread - and that was delicious!

1. How do you make the bread pudding?

To make our delicious Caramel Apple Bread Pudding, you will need sliced bread, apples, eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and caramel sauce. Begin by cutting the bread into cubes and placing them in a greased baking dish. Then, mix together the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour this mixture over the bread and add in sliced apples. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes or until golden brown and set. Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of bread?

Yes, you can use any type of bread you prefer for this recipe. However, we recommend using a hearty bread like brioche or challah for the best texture and flavor.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 8 servings, depending on how big you cut the pieces. If you need to make more or less, you can adjust the ingredients accordingly.

4. Can I make this ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the bread pudding ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the pudding is cold when you put it in the oven.

5. Is this recipe suitable for special diets?

This Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is not suitable for gluten-free or vegan diets. However, you can use gluten-free bread and dairy-free milk and eggs to make it suitable for those with allergies or dietary restrictions. Always double-check the ingredients to ensure they meet your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sailorsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lacychef