• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Discounted Carafes for Your Home | Limited Stock Available

In summary, carafes are a versatile addition to any home, offering benefits such as serving drinks, keeping beverages at desired temperatures, and reducing plastic waste. Discounted carafes can be found on the company's website and seasonal catalogs, with potential sales and promotions available. The carafes are made with high-quality materials and are suitable for both hot and cold beverages. There is no limit to purchasing discounted carafes, but availability may be limited.
chef Marla
Gold Member
I know the carafe was discon't some time ago (a couple of years) but I still get requests if any can be found. If you have one or some, let me know so I can let a guest know and will put you in touch. Thank you.

I have one never used and still in the box. Send me a message through this site or email me at [email protected]

If this is the one you are looking for I too have one; maybe another customer will be looking for one.

Attachments

• White Carafe 30.00.JPG
    White Carafe 30.00.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,152
hum, I didn't know there were two different ones. The one I remember was silver. PKD, is yours a silver one? I just gave the gal your email address so make sure we are all talking about the same one. She also mentioned silver when she contacted me. Thanks for the replies.

YES, mine is the silver one

Marla:
I just received a message from someone on the carafe. I will respond to her....thank you for the referral.

The white one was before the silver. (never been used)

Does anyone still have the white one? I used to have it & a friend knocked it off my desk at work, breaking the inside portion. My email address is [email protected] ~ I would love to have it back as we can't order replacement parts for it any more.

PamperedChefMary I sent you an e-mail yesterday.

1. What are the benefits of using carafes in my home?

Carafes are a great addition to any home as they offer a variety of benefits. They are perfect for serving drinks, keeping beverages hot or cold for longer periods of time, and can also be used as a stylish centerpiece for your dining table. Additionally, carafes are eco-friendly and can help reduce plastic waste.

2. Where can I find discounted carafes for my home?

You can find discounted carafes for your home on our website, as well as in our seasonal catalogs. We also often have sales and promotions that offer discounted prices on our carafes. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on our latest deals and discounts.

3. How do I know if the carafe is made with high-quality materials?

At Pampered Chef, we only use high-quality materials to make our carafes. Our carafes are made with durable glass, stainless steel, or BPA-free plastic. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the quality of your carafe, we will replace it for free.

4. Can carafes be used for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, our carafes are designed to keep both hot and cold beverages at their desired temperature. They are perfect for serving hot coffee or tea, as well as cold water, juice, or iced tea. You can also use them to keep your beverages hot or cold for longer periods of time.

5. Is there a limit to how many discounted carafes I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to how many discounted carafes you can purchase. However, please note that our discounted carafes are only available while supplies last. So be sure to grab them before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• button92
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • linojackie