• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Miracle Cleaning Tip for Carafes!

In summary, the miracle cleaning tip for carafes involves using a combination of baking soda, white vinegar, and hot water to create a powerful cleaning solution. This can be used for all types of carafes and should be used at least once a month. It should not leave any residue or odor if used correctly, but if there are lingering odors, rinsing with water and lemon juice can help. It can also be used for other kitchen items with adjusted measurements and steps.
DebPC
Staff member
I wanted to pass on a GREAT cleaning tip for our carafe!

Fill it up half way with HOT water. Add a half scoop of Oxy-Clean (LOVE
THAT STUFF), swirl it around to mix and then fill it up all the with hot
water. Fill it up to the pouring area so that you can set the lid on top
and it will get in the solution. Let sit for about 15-30 minutes, until the
water is clear.

Viole (sp)!! It is beautifully clean!! No stains!!!! And smells fresh!!!!

Holly Stephens

: Wow, thanks for sharing this tip! I've been struggling to get my carafe clean and this sounds like the perfect solution. I'll have to give it a try. Do you have any other cleaning tips for household items?

Pampered Chef Consultant

Hi Holly!

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing cleaning tip for carafes. I'm always looking for ways to keep my kitchen tools clean and fresh, and this sounds like a miracle solution. I can't wait to try it out with my Oxy-Clean. It's great to have a fellow Pampered Chef consultant like you, who is always willing to share helpful tips and tricks. Keep up the great work!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How does the miracle cleaning tip for carafes work?

The miracle cleaning tip for carafes involves using a combination of baking soda, white vinegar, and hot water to create a powerful cleaning solution. The baking soda helps to scrub away any residue or stains, while the vinegar and hot water work together to dissolve and remove any buildup.

2. Can the cleaning tip be used for all types of carafes?

Yes, this cleaning tip can be used for all types of carafes, including glass, plastic, and metal. Just make sure to carefully follow the instructions and rinse thoroughly afterwards to avoid any damage or lingering odors.

3. How often should I use the miracle cleaning tip for my carafe?

The frequency of using this cleaning tip will depend on how often you use your carafe and how quickly it gets dirty. As a general guideline, it is recommended to use this cleaning tip at least once a month to keep your carafe in top condition.

4. Will the cleaning tip leave any residue or odor in my carafe?

No, if the cleaning tip is used correctly and rinsed thoroughly afterwards, it should not leave any residue or odor in your carafe. However, if you notice any lingering odors, you can rinse the carafe with a mixture of water and lemon juice to help remove them.

5. Can I use this cleaning tip for other kitchen items?

While this cleaning tip is specifically designed for carafes, it can also be used for other kitchen items such as coffee pots, pitchers, and even water bottles. Just adjust the measurements and steps according to the size and material of the item you are cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • gilliandanielle