• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Car Window Stickers with Website Info | Find Inspiration Here!

S
sfdavis918
Someone a while ago posted a picture of their new PC car window sticker and then had their website info too. Does anyone remember that picture? If so, do you remember what thread it was on? Or, if it was your picture can you just tell me who you are so I can search that way? I think I want to do the same thing on my car and really liked the way that one turned out.

Thanks!

Has anyone gotten any calls from your car decals??

Several people have mentioned success, Dawn - I know I read here about people waiting outside cars for catalogs.I have a sticker but I have to wash my car first, and I haven't gotten there yet, LOL. Now it's raining after two months with no rain.

Thanks Jennifer. I checked a few other threads on this and it sounds like you can have success. I guess it's cheap enough to give it a shot.

I haven't gotten 1 lead from it but everyone knows who I am so I think it is worth it. It also helps when I am meeting someone for the first time or going to an event with moms, they see my car and they know they are in the right place.

Jennie4PC said:
here is the link to the post I wasnt sure who it was but it was kellythechef

This is the one I was thinking of, thanks!

I like yours too Deb. Decisions, decisions!! :D

1. What is a custom car window sticker with website info?

A custom car window sticker with website info is a personalized decal that is placed on a car's window and includes the owner's website information. It serves as a form of advertisement and allows others to easily access the owner's website.

2. How can I find inspiration for my custom car window sticker with website info?

There are many places to find inspiration for your custom car window sticker with website info. You can search online for design ideas, look at other cars with similar stickers, or even create your own unique design.

3. Do you remember the picture of the car window sticker with website info that was posted on a thread?

Unfortunately, as a scientist, I am not able to remember specific images or threads. However, you can try searching for keywords related to the topic on the forum or contacting the person directly if you know their username.

4. Can I use someone else's design for my custom car window sticker with website info?

It is always best to create your own unique design for your custom car window sticker. You can use others' designs as inspiration, but it is important to respect their intellectual property and not directly copy their design.

5. Are there any tips for creating an effective custom car window sticker with website info?

Yes, here are a few tips for creating an effective custom car window sticker with website info:
- Keep the design simple and easy to read from a distance
- Use high-quality materials for the sticker to ensure it lasts
- Make sure the website information is clear and easy to remember
- Consider adding a call-to-action or incentive for people to visit your website
- Get feedback from others before finalizing your design

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • soccermama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy