• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Noticed with Custom Car Window Stickers from Pampered Chef

The window decals come in three sizes and you can find them at Town and Country Printing. The prices are as follows: $11.92, $19.95, and $27.95.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Where can I buy those car window stickers that say "Pampered Chef" and my phone number?

The window decals come from Town and Country and you can add additional information as well. (you can also have your email address or website)
The prices are as follows: 1:$11.92, 2: $19.95, 3: $27.95. go to www.townandcountryprinting.com/chef.html

I just ordered mine at conference and I can't wait to get them!

Does anyone know if the T&C window decals go on the outside or inside of the window??? (I have tinted windows! :) )

They go on the outside of your windows. I have one on my car (it was a pain to put on, but I think worth it) and another consultant in my cluster has 2 (one on each side of her SUV. Her windows are tinted and it shows up really nicely.

I've had the decals for two or three years...they do get me business, but the downside is, everyone knows where you are ALL the time! Also, you have to be really polite when you drive..

Tracy
Advanced Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/tracyblack

Tracy brings up a good point, and one that was just discussed at our cluster meeting this week: when you're advertising PC, like on your car, make sure you have good driving manners! One of our consultants mentioned a contact she had who said "a lady had PC consultant all over her car and she flipped me off; I'll never buy anything from PC". OOPS! So be polite, ladies and gentlemen!

Decals, Window Stickers & Yard SignsDecals only have the Pampered Chef logo on it, no personal info.
The window stickers from Town & Country can be personalized with 2 lines, your choice (phone number, email address, website, etc...therefore you do not have to have your phone number on it if you don't want to.) Now, to take advantage of buying two when you only have one car:
The yard sign that Town & Country has to offer does not have any contact information on it, and it sells for $29+. My suggestion is to purchase the 2 window decals for $19.95. Place one on your vehicle, place one on the hard-plastic stuff used for signs (can't think of what it's called, but can purchase at OfficeMax with PC discount). I guess you could use any weatherproof sign that's dark in color so that the white letters show up. By creating your own, drivers by in your neighborhood can see your email address or any other info you place on your sign.
HTH!
Rita

tracychef said:
I've had the decals for two or three years...they do get me business, but the downside is, everyone knows where you are ALL the time! Also, you have to be really polite when you drive..

Tracy
Advanced Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/tracyblack
That's so funny! I have the magnets and I am more aware of making sure not to do anything to make anyone mad! :) I guess I'm probably a better driver because of them, so I guess they serve another purpose!

Thanks for the info!

These seem pretty big, can u get them anywhere smaller?

What are the benefits of using custom car window stickers from Pampered Chef?

Custom car window stickers from Pampered Chef are a great way to advertise your business while on the go. They are eye-catching and can help increase brand recognition and visibility. They are also a cost-effective marketing tool and can reach a large audience.

How do I design my own custom car window sticker?

Designing your own custom car window sticker is easy with Pampered Chef. Simply choose your preferred design, add your business logo and contact information, and select the size and shape of the sticker. You can also add personalized text or graphics to make your sticker unique.

Are the car window stickers weather-resistant?

Yes, all of our car window stickers are made with high-quality weather-resistant materials to withstand various weather conditions. This ensures that your sticker will stay intact and visible, even in rain, snow, or extreme heat.

Can I order car window stickers in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for our custom car window stickers. This is a great option for businesses looking to distribute stickers to multiple vehicles or for those who want to have extras on hand for future use.

How long does it take to receive my custom car window stickers?

The production time for our custom car window stickers is typically 5-7 business days. However, shipping time may vary depending on your location. We offer expedited shipping options for those who need their stickers sooner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindy Landon
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pampurredmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies