• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Parking Options at Sheraton & Hilton - Compare & Save!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the cost and options for parking at the Sheraton and Hilton hotels in Chicago for a conference. The prices for parking at the hotels range from $38-$55 per day, with the option for valet parking at a higher cost. Some participants mention alternative options such as parking offsite at the airport and taking a shuttle, or taking the train. The conversation also mentions a special conference rate for parking at the hotels for $24-$25, but it is unclear who to get more information from. Some participants also mention using ride-sharing or taking the Megabus as a cheaper alternative to driving. It is also mentioned that parking at McCormick Place, the conference center, is only $19 for overnight parking.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Wow, just called and asked about parking:

Sheraton - $38.00 per day to park (one visit). Valet $48 (come and go as please)

Hilton - $43 per day to park (one visit) and Valet $55 (come and go)

I was going to drive, but that's an extra $115.. cost of a plane ticket.

Only other thought was to park offsite (at airport) and take shuttle to hotel OR take train. Checked hotel parking for 3 days and it runs $39-43. Then i'd have to pay 5.00 for train..

Has anyone done this?

There's something in the conference section of CC about a special rate for parking... let me go check.

Ok, the links say "Driving directions to the Sheraton (Conference rate of $25)" and "Driving directions to the Hilton (Conference rate of $24)" but the link takes you to the Hotel's website. Not sure who you would get more information from. But that would make it $75 for 3 days.

Thats why we drive 4-5 gals in a vehicle. We split all the costs and it is arround 50$ each from Minneapolis.

We do the same thing--3 or 4 in a vehicle so we can share the cost.

You can also part at HO for a small fee and then take a shuttle over to McCormick Place ... then you can get a shuttle to your hotel.

Malinda: For the first time in 3 years we are taking the MegaBus. It is costing us $24 each; each way. Can't beat it. Takes us from Toledo to Union Station. We will then catch a cab to the hotel and split that 3 ways. Gas/Tolls/Parking is getting very high so thought we would try that. Let the driving to someone else. Not sure where you are in Ohio but I do know it also leaves from the Cleveland area. I know other consultants on this site use it also. You may want to check them out as an alternative.

pkd09 said:
Malinda: For the first time in 3 years we are taking the MegaBus. It is costing us $24 each; each way. Can't beat it. Takes us from Toledo to Union Station. We will then catch a cab to the hotel and split that 3 ways. Gas/Tolls/Parking is getting very high so thought we would try that. Let the driving to someone else. Not sure where you are in Ohio but I do know it also leaves from the Cleveland area. I know other consultants on this site use it also. You may want to check them out as an alternative.

I'm taking the Megabus out of Cleveland for $8 each way (wave 1), my HD and her cluster are in wave 2 and it's $24 each way from Cleveland. Either way it's cheaper than paying for gas to get to & from and def. cheaper than flying! This will be my first NC and time on the Megabus but my HD says it's a great way to go!

A fellow PC Consultant is taking the Megabus out of Cleveland (we are wave 3) which then picks us up in Toledo. We are going to have sooooo much fun on that bus!

I gotta jump on the MegaBus bandwagon, too. I got my tix for $2.50 round-trip (yes, I got the $1 ticket for each leg of my trip).If you really want to drive, then, as Cori mentioned, you can park at HO and take a shuttle for a minimal amount. You won't NEED your car once you get settled at the hotel, as taxis are plentiful and you can always split the fare with your clustermates. And conference includes shuttles from the hotels to the conference center.

And just as a side note, the cab ride to and from most of our hotels to Union Station where Megabus drops and picks up - is all of about $5! Split that 4 ways. There is an extra charge if someone sits in the front seat though but it is still extrememely minimal! And it takes about 10 minutes tops.

there are other parking lots nearby the Hilton that are cheaper. It think I parked for $13 a day last time I did that.

Thanks everyone. I am actually gonna be in chicago for another conference the week before and have the choice of flying or driving. Appreciate every ones input. I didn't realize the megabus was so cheap!

Parking at McCormick place is only $19 for overnight. You just need to let them know that you are leaving your vehicle over night.

1. What parking options are available at the Sheraton and Hilton hotels?

Both the Sheraton and Hilton hotels offer valet parking services for guests. In addition, there are self-parking options available at both hotels.

2. Can I reserve a parking spot in advance at the Sheraton and Hilton hotels?

Yes, you can reserve a parking spot in advance at both the Sheraton and Hilton hotels. Simply contact the hotels directly or make a reservation online.

3. How much does parking cost at the Sheraton and Hilton hotels?

The cost of parking at the Sheraton and Hilton hotels varies depending on the length of stay and type of parking chosen. It is best to contact the hotels directly for current rates.

4. Are there any discounts available for parking at the Sheraton and Hilton hotels?

Yes, both hotels offer discounts for guests who book a room and parking package. Additionally, some corporate or group rates may include discounted parking fees.

5. Is there free parking available at the Sheraton and Hilton hotels?

Unfortunately, there is no free parking available at either the Sheraton or Hilton hotels. However, guests can take advantage of the self-parking options which are typically less expensive than valet services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ann F
  • MomToEli
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
Melissa78