• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Car Magnets Now Available on Merrill Site

In summary, the Merrill site now has car magnets available. They look really nice, but some people might not like magnets because they can be easily taken off. The instructions for using the magnets are somewhat of a pain.
Kathytnt
Car Magnets are now available on the Merrill site under Other Business

Thanks for letting us know; they weren't there last week!

Thanks! :D They look really nice!:D Now I'm debating on whether to get them or not!;)

It certainly is better than the decals because they are temporary. Not that advertising PC is a bad thing!! :)

I personally am not a fan of magnets, here's why....my husband and I both used to work for Kinko's and we did a ton of car magnets and I can't tell you how many times we had people come in and have to re-order them because the wind blew them off of the car. If you have any curve to your door or wherever you might put them then it is more likely than not that the wind will take them off and you will have to replace them. Granted this is not saying that this will happen to everyone...more of just an FYI.

I personally am not a fan of magnets too. Someone in my cluster told me that it gives to much info. When driving home from one of her kitchen show's around 11:30pm, she was at a stop light and this man notice she was alone in her car seen her magnet that had her phone# address and started following her home. Thank God she noticed he was follow her, so she called the cops. I just like my window decal "The Pampered Chef". Just something to think about!;)

I'd NEVER put my address on my car. The one from Merrill doesn't include your address, just phone number and web address. Although your address does appear on the website. Plus, I use vonage so my phone number isn't published.

I don't even put my address on my business cards Just City and State

The Merrill magents match the cards I have - The ones with the products

You home address is not on your website, so don't be afraid!

The Merrill magnets seem much smaller than what I have -- I got mine YEARS ago - I think from T&C?

Did anyone else notice the instructions for using the magnets? It seems somewhat of a pain.

I really wish I could get some personalized window decals - at least website & e-mail.

You might get the Merrill window decals and then add your name, number and website below it. I think you have to go through an authorized dealer to get something with the logo printed on it.

Magnets won't stick to my car.:( I have a Saturn.

Kathytnt said:
You might get the Merrill window decals and then add your name, number and website below it. I think you have to go through an authorized dealer to get something with the logo printed on it.

I ordered the Merrill decals and am in the process of having a sign shop make decals with my name and info. They should be ready on Monday :)

I can post a pic when they're done so you can get an idea.

Kathytnt said:
I don't even put my address on my business cards Just City and State

My business cards only have my email, website and cell phone number. I wrote my cell # on a PC window suction thing. I agree, only include what they need to reach you.

AJPratt said:
Magnets won't stick to my car.:( I have a Saturn.

Anne - that's funny! Me Too! The only place I could put it would be the hood or the roof (I have a Vue) - and that wouldn't do much good!

Plus - before you advertise alot on your car - you might want to check w/ your insurance co. I know here in MI, if you advertise at all on your car, your rates go up....and insurance is already thru the roof here because we have mandatory "No-fault" insurance....just an FYI. I think just a bumper sticker or window decal is fine, but when you start putting phone #'s etc...on your car, it is then considered a business vehicle (here in MI that is).

Debbie that would be great!

It's finally done! Picture here!I just got my window decals done today.

Here you go:

Attachments

• img_3556.jpg
    img_3556.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 535
BEAUTIFUL!!! How much was the total cost?

$85 at a local sign shop. I do know the family that owns it, so I don't know if that was discounted or not.

They did it on both sides, of course.

Looks amazing! Did you use the sticker from Merril and then just personal info under it?

Car decals
I really wish I could get some personalized window decals - at least website & e-mail.

I got a decal from edecals.com that is just my web address, and it is on my back window under my PC decal that I got from Merrill. The edecals one was only about $13, it got here in a week and they emailed me a proof to approve before they produced it. I was very pleased with their service and the decal was really easy to apply and instructions were included. It's the same material that business use on their glass doors, and they include a little squeegee thing that you can use to apply it.

I'm sorry to be a pain, but could you tell me what you ordered from them? I'm such a dummy, I'm afraid I'll order the wrong thing.

AJPratt said:
Looks amazing! Did you use the sticker from Merril and then just personal info under it?

Yep, that's the decal from Merrill with my info under it done by the sign shop.

Thanks!!!!!

I'm sorry to be a pain, but could you tell me what you ordered from them? I'm such a dummy, I'm afraid I'll order the wrong thing.

This is the page where I ordered from EDecals.com....

http://www.edecals.com/custom/side_window_decals.htm

I got one line, 2.5" x 18", Arial font (they have TONS of choices, but I wanted it simple), white color with clear background, no other options.

How much is it costing you to do that? (Have a local shop add your information).

Trish
Wave ~ 1
I teach busy people how to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less.
I will recruit 5 new consultants this month!

1. How do I order car magnets on the Merrill site?

To order car magnets on the Merrill site, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can search for "car magnets" in the search bar and select the design you want. Add it to your cart and proceed to checkout.

2. Are there different designs available for the car magnets?

Yes, there are several different designs available for the car magnets on the Merrill site. We have a variety of designs to choose from, including seasonal and holiday options.

3. How long will it take for my car magnet to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for car magnets on the Merrill site is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and shipping method selected at checkout.

4. Can I customize the text on the car magnet?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization for the text on our car magnets. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings and may consider this in the future.

5. Are the car magnets weatherproof?

Yes, our car magnets are made with high-quality materials that are weatherproof and durable. They are designed to withstand outdoor conditions and can be easily removed without damaging your car's paint.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Chozengirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikked
  • SusanBP0129