• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Kia Soul: Time to Get a Car Magnet!

In summary, the author is looking for ideas for a car magnet and has decided on Vista Print. They are looking for a design that will work well and are considering a small or large magnet. The magnets will be changed weekly and only put up after a car wash.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So I finally have a hatchback car (Kia Soul) that is worthy of a car magnet! Every time I have thought about it, I realized my car sent the message "If you sell Pampered Chef, you can have a crappy car like this!"So I am wondering about some thoughts:* I'm going through Vista Print (I don't want to spend a lot just for the new logo) for the magnet and a local person for a window cling down the line. (I don't trust myself to apply them properly and I'm not sure if I want one now, but I may change my mind come winter.)
* What Vista Print designs do you think would work best?
* What size would you get?

I have the large vinyl window decal from Merrill on the back of my vehicle and have had for several years. I am sure Vista Print has something similar. Did not have a problem putting it on as it had explicit directions and I used the defroster lines as a guide. It has gotten me business while at the grocery store and out on the road.....even when my son takes my vehicle! Magnets tend to discolor the paint on your vehicle so be careful.

I went with two near identical small magnets, one with a phone number and the other with a website. I am going to alternate them and see which draws more attention. My feeling is that a website is too hard for people to write down.They will be changed weekly and only put up after a car wash, and never put back the same exact place. They probably will not stay up in the winter. By then I should know my car well enough to know which windows would bug me less.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new car! It's exciting to have a vehicle that is worthy of representing your Pampered Chef business. As for your questions, I have a few thoughts. First, I think going through Vista Print is a great idea. They have a variety of designs to choose from and their prices are reasonable. Plus, using a local person for a window cling down the line is a great way to support your community. When it comes to the design, I would recommend choosing something that reflects your personal style and the values of Pampered Chef. It could be a simple logo or a fun and eye-catching design. You want it to be something that will catch people's attention and make them curious about your business. As for the size, I would suggest getting a size that is visible but not too overwhelming on your car. You don't want it to be too small where people can't see it, but you also don't want it to be too large where it takes over the entire car. A good rule of thumb is to choose a size that is proportional to the size of your car. I hope this helps and I wish you all the best with your new car and your Pampered Chef business! Don't forget to take some pictures of your car magnet and share them with us. It's always fun to see how fellow consultants are promoting their business. Happy cooking!

1. How do I attach the car magnet to my Kia Soul?

You can attach the car magnet to your Kia Soul by simply placing it on a clean, flat surface on the exterior of your car. Make sure to smooth out any air bubbles or wrinkles to ensure a secure hold.

2. Will the car magnet damage the paint of my Kia Soul?

No, the car magnet is designed to be easily removable without causing any damage to the paint of your Kia Soul. However, it is recommended to regularly clean both the magnet and the surface of your car to prevent any dirt or debris from scratching the paint.

3. How long will the car magnet last?

The car magnet is made with high quality materials and can last for several years with proper care and maintenance. However, extreme weather conditions or frequent exposure to sunlight may cause the magnet to fade over time.

4. Can I customize the design of the car magnet?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for the car magnet at this time. However, we have a variety of designs to choose from that will fit your personal style and preferences.

5. Can I still use my car magnet if I have a window defroster on my Kia Soul?

Yes, the car magnet can still be used even if you have a window defroster. However, it is important to place the magnet on a flat surface without covering the defroster lines to ensure proper functionality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ardipc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • minirottie