1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Car Magnets

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

So I finally have a hatchback car (Kia Soul) that is worthy of a car magnet! Every time I have thought about it, I realized my car sent the message "If you sell Pampered Chef, you can have a crappy car like this!"

So I am wondering about some thoughts:

* I'm going through Vista Print (I don't want to spend a lot just for the new logo) for the magnet and a local person for a window cling down the line. (I don't trust myself to apply them properly and I'm not sure if I want one now, but I may change my mind come winter.)
    * What Vista Print designs do you think would work best?
    * What size would you get?

Jul 21, 2015
    dingie70 likes this.
  2. I have the large vinyl window decal from Merrill on the back of my vehicle and have had for several years. I am sure Vista Print has something similar. Did not have a problem putting it on as it had explicit directions and I used the defroster lines as a guide. It has gotten me business while at the grocery store and out on the road.....even when my son takes my vehicle! Magnets tend to discolor the paint on your vehicle so be careful.

Jul 23, 2015
    cookindiva63 likes this.
  3. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I went with two near identical small magnets, one with a phone number and the other with a website. I am going to alternate them and see which draws more attention. My feeling is that a website is too hard for people to write down.

They will be changed weekly and only put up after a car wash, and never put back the same exact place. They probably will not stay up in the winter. By then I should know my car well enough to know which windows would bug me less.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
  4. Wonderful idea!

Jul 23, 2015
Have something to add?