• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cappuccino Mousse Trifle Recipe for Your Next Event

In summary, the recipe for Cappuccino Mousse Trifle can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes layers of chocolate cake, coffee-flavored mousse, and whipped cream, topped with chocolate shavings. The ingredients needed include chocolate cake mix, instant coffee, heavy cream, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and chocolate shavings. Special kitchen tools are not required, but a trifle bowl or similar dish and a mixer may be helpful. While the dessert requires some assembly time, it is not difficult to make and can be made ahead of time. It is recommended to assemble the trifle at least 2 hours before serving.
kkimpinski
Has anyone tried this recipe from the Trifle Bowl use and care card? I have an open house coming up and I was wondering if I could make this the night before or would the pound cake be too soggy??

I LOVE this recipe! I get rave reviews on it all the time. The first time I made it I didn't separate part of the coffee/milk mixture, and left it over night. I think that helps cut down on sogginess and doesn't affect the taste at all! :D

I made this one for my cluster meeting. I made it a couple of hours ahead of time and it didn't get soggy. I even thought the leftovers were great. The key is to keep cold before serving it. If you love coffee its great (to die for according to some), if you don't you won't like it. It does have a definite coffee taste. I used decaf coffee since some people are cutting down on caffeine. All in all it went great.

chee65 said:
If you love coffee its great (to die for according to some), if you don't you won't like it. It does have a definite coffee taste.

Hmmm...I don't drink coffee but I do like cappuccino, especially ice caps. Oh, and I have a recipe for Cappuccino brownies that is to die for.

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I have actually tried this recipe from the Trifle Bowl use and care card. It's a delicious and crowd-pleasing dessert! As for making it the night before, I would recommend assembling the trifle but not adding the whipped cream and fruit until right before serving. This will prevent the pound cake from becoming too soggy overnight. Hope that helps and good luck with your open house!

What is the recipe for Cappuccino Mousse Trifle?

The recipe for Cappuccino Mousse Trifle can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes layers of chocolate cake, coffee-flavored mousse, and whipped cream, topped with chocolate shavings.

What ingredients do I need to make Cappuccino Mousse Trifle?

The ingredients for Cappuccino Mousse Trifle include chocolate cake mix, instant coffee, heavy cream, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and chocolate shavings. You will also need a trifle bowl or similar dish to assemble the dessert.

Do I need any special kitchen tools to make Cappuccino Mousse Trifle?

No, you do not need any special tools to make Cappuccino Mousse Trifle. However, a trifle bowl or similar dish is recommended for layering the dessert. You may also want to use a mixer to make the mousse and whipped cream layers.

Is Cappuccino Mousse Trifle difficult to make?

Cappuccino Mousse Trifle is not difficult to make, but it does require a few steps and some assembly time. The most time-consuming part is making the mousse, but the end result is worth it. It is a great dessert for special occasions or dinner parties.

Can I make Cappuccino Mousse Trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Cappuccino Mousse Trifle ahead of time. It is recommended to assemble the trifle at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. You can also make the mousse and cake layers ahead of time and assemble the trifle just before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tpol04
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies