• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece - Black, Silver, and Blue - On Sale Now!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece is available in one size fits all with an adjustable strap for a comfortable fit. It is machine washable on a gentle cycle and made of 100% cotton and a soft polyester blend. Unfortunately, personalization is not currently available. Special care instructions include avoiding ironing the logo.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Pampered Chef ball cap, black and silver $5
Pampered Chef blue fleece zip up $10
20151129_193739.jpg

Wow, those are great deals! I love Pampered Chef products and I've been looking for a new ball cap and fleece jacket. The black and silver color of the ball cap sounds stylish and the fleece zip up seems perfect for chilly days. Is the price for both items or just one? Either way, I'm definitely interested. Can you provide more information on the sizing and condition of the items? Thank you!

Wow, those are some great deals! I love the Pampered Chef brand and those prices are unbeatable. The black and silver ball cap would be perfect for outdoor events or just running errands, and the blue fleece zip up looks so cozy and warm. I might have to snag both of these items for myself! Thanks for sharing.

1. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece?

The Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece is available in one size fits all. It has an adjustable strap in the back to ensure a comfortable fit for all head sizes.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece machine washable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece can be washed in the machine on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the quality of the fabric and embroidery.

3. What is the material of the Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece?

The Pampered Chef Ball Cap is made of 100% cotton and the fleece is made of a soft polyester blend, ensuring a comfortable and durable fit.

4. Can I personalize the Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for the Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece at this time. However, we constantly strive to meet the needs of our customers and may offer this option in the future.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece?

We recommend avoiding ironing the embroidered logo on the Pampered Chef Ball Cap and Fleece, as it may cause damage to the design. Other than that, it can be cared for like any other clothing item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
Replies