• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Order Submission: Host & Co-Host Requirements Explained

In summary, there may be an issue with submitting a show through PP if the host order requirement is not met. This means that the host needs to have an order placed in order for the show to be submitted. It could be that a co-host's half-priced item does not count towards this requirement. It is best to check with the host to see if they have any other items they would like to add to their order. Additionally, there may be a minimum order requirement for the show, so it's best to check with the director or show guidelines. If there are any further issues, it is recommended to contact technical support for assistance.
MichelleT
I'm trrying to submit a show through PP, but when I click on the send order button, it pops up a window saying:

Host order required for this show (order information screen)

My host ordered a mold, but my co-host just used her half priced item. Is that why? Does she have to order something else? Is there a minimum that the host or co-host has to order?

I would call technical support on that one. You could have a glitch on your program or something simple is missing... They will know the right questions to ask you so that it can be resolved.

Let us know!

This just happened to me. Just make sure BOTH hosts aren't listed as co-hosts, meaning that little box is checked. It can only be checked for one co-host. The "main" host is the one who the order is being sent to. Hope that makes sense!

I was playing around with PP while I was on hold with Tech support, and I found that out! I guess I should have checked the help box before! LOL. Thanks!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about submitting a show through PP. It sounds like the issue may be related to the host order requirement for the show. This means that the host needs to have an order placed in order for the show to be submitted. It could be that your co-host's half-priced item did not count towards the host order requirement. I would recommend checking with your host to see if they have any other items they would like to add to their order. As for a minimum requirement, it varies by show, so it's best to check with your director or the show's guidelines for any specific requirements. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck with your show!

1. Why am I unable to transmit my order?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to transmit your order. Some common reasons include technical issues with your internet connection, errors in inputting the order details, or insufficient funds in your account. It is best to check your internet connection and ensure all order details are accurate before attempting to transmit again.

2. Can I still modify my order if I can't transmit it?

Yes, you can still modify your order even if you are unable to transmit it. Most trading platforms allow you to edit or cancel pending orders before they are transmitted. However, it is recommended to double-check all modifications before attempting to transmit again.

3. Will I be charged for an order that I can't transmit?

Typically, you will not be charged for an order that you are unable to transmit. However, it is best to check with your broker or trading platform to confirm their policies. If you are charged, you may be able to get a refund or credit for the failed transmission.

4. How can I troubleshoot a "can't transmit order" error?

The first step in troubleshooting this error is to check your internet connection and make sure it is stable. If the issue persists, try refreshing the page or logging out and back in to your trading account. If the problem still occurs, contact your broker or trading platform for further assistance.

5. Will a "can't transmit order" affect my trade execution?

If you are unable to transmit an order, it will not affect your trade execution. The order will not be processed until it is successfully transmitted. However, if the order is time-sensitive, it is important to address the transmission issue promptly to avoid missing out on a potential trade opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefjeanine