1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can't transmit order

Tags:
  1. MichelleT

MichelleT Member

I'm trrying to submit a show through PP, but when I click on the send order button, it pops up a window saying:

Host order required for this show (order information screen)

My host ordered a mold, but my co-host just used her half priced item. Is that why? Does she have to order something else? Is there a minimum that the host or co-host has to order?

Sep 26, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I would call technical support on that one. You could have a glitch on your program or something simple is missing... They will know the right questions to ask you so that it can be resolved.

Let us know!

Sep 26, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

This just happened to me. Just make sure BOTH hosts aren't listed as co-hosts, meaning that little box is checked. It can only be checked for one co-host. The "main" host is the one who the order is being sent to. Hope that makes sense!

Sep 26, 2005
  4. MichelleT

MichelleT Member

I was playing around with PP while I was on hold with Tech support, and I found that out! I guess I should have checked the help box before! LOL. Thanks!

Sep 26, 2005
Have something to add?