• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Show Submissions: Solutions and Support Available | Home Office

In summary, several individuals are having trouble submitting to the Home Office, receiving an error message about needing an internet connection even though they have one. Some have tried rebooting and doing an update, but the issue persists. It seems to be a widespread problem and has caused frustration for those affected. There have been previous instances of submission problems, causing one person to miss out on a bonus. However, it appears that the issue may have been resolved as some have been able to submit successfully in the morning.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
help???? "Your submission to the Home Office failed. If this problem persists, please contact the Solution Center" - wahhhh!!! I tried checking for an update & it's saying you need an internet connection" - we I HAVE an internet connection. And the SC isn't open til tomorrow - wahhhhhhh!! Anyone? Help???

Was it while they were doing maintenance this morning & their web site was down? Did you try again later???

Hmmmmmm . . . I think I would try shutting everything down and restarting your computer. You probably tried that already . . .

Sandi

It's been this evening - I tried rebooting - I tried everything :(

I am so glad I found this thread. I am having the exact same problem!!! I got an error message when trying to syncronize P3 with my personal website. Then when I tried to check for updates, it told me I needed an internet connection when I HAVE an internet connection. I wish I knew a solution, but I'm at least glad to hear it's not just me or my computer.

By everything, you did an update too?

Maybe something went wrong with their update? Has anyone else had an issue submitting since the update?

It seems it's widespread - I'm hearing all about it from my directror friends

hmmmmm
well last month on the very last day...for submissions I tried sending in my last show for the month...which would have gotten me an exra $50 gas card (by having 6 shows in)
my others were going in fine..and then that one got "stuck" somehow..same error reading. I tried from 11:20pm until about 11:50pm and then called tech support..they tried walking me through everything and nothing worked..they said they weren't having any problems on their end..I wasn't able to get it submitted and they wouldn't do anything about it..I couldn't get it to go through until that next morning at 5:45am...
they wouldn't honor it for July! I was very upset...they told me I shouldn't wait to submit so close to deadline...I tried talking to everyone..they even had it all documented in my file....

That's not good Carolyn!kreaser, I bet THAT was frustrating! :(

thats why I got on. in PA; having problems with submitting and website.

having the same problem in OH by 2 consultants...

I'm from Ohio too and still having trouble. :(
Just glad it is not the end of the month.

They were up this morning when they were supposed to be down. I tried & my show is showing received as of 9:06 AM. I wonder what they did after that? Of course, it's not yet showing up in my sales or stats.

Someone on my NED's team said tonight that she got 2 shows in. Hopefully it wasn't just a fluke & it's working again! :D

I had the same problem last night. I was trying to submit a show and got the same message. It was after 10pm and I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open at that point, so I just shut down the computer for the night. Submitted just fine this morning.

What are the common reasons for not being able to submit a show?

There could be a few different reasons for this issue. One possibility is that you are not logged in to your account. Another possibility is that the show you are trying to submit does not meet the platform's content guidelines, such as containing explicit or illegal content.

How can I fix the issue of not being able to submit a show?

If you are not logged in, simply log in to your account and try submitting the show again. If the issue is related to content guidelines, make sure your show follows all the rules and requirements. You may also want to reach out to the platform's support team for further assistance.

Is there a limit to the number of shows I can submit?

This varies depending on the platform, but most have a limit to the number of shows you can submit within a certain time period. This is to prevent spamming and ensure that all submitted shows are of high quality. Check the platform's guidelines for more information on their submission limits.

What should I do if I encounter an error message while trying to submit a show?

If you receive an error message while trying to submit a show, make sure to read it carefully and follow any instructions provided. Sometimes, the error message will indicate the specific issue that needs to be addressed. If the message is unclear, you can also reach out to the platform's support team for assistance.

Can I edit a show after it has been submitted?

Again, this depends on the platform's policies. Some platforms allow you to edit your show after submission, while others do not. If you need to make changes to a submitted show, check the platform's guidelines or contact their support team for more information on their editing policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • sburnside